CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Grant

4 posters

Go down

Anita Grant Empty Anita Grant

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th May 2010, 4:30 pm

I've heard great things about her products on Youtube. Does anyone here have any experience with her products?

FYI- she's doing free shipping for orders over 50 pounds, which is about 72 US dollars. But free shipping especially seeing that she's overseas, I think it awesome. Also, I don't mind making one large order because I probably won't do it often.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Anita Grant Empty Re: Anita Grant

Post by Thinice 19th May 2010, 7:02 pm

I am interested in placing an order. I love your name. I will PM you
Thinice
Thinice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 19th May 2010, 8:22 pm

On Saturday I received the order I placed almost one month ago, so I've only used a few products. The Babassu Shampoo bar left my hair soft and moisturized and not feeling stripped. I also purchased the peppermint shampoo bar, but haven't used it yet. The Whipped butter left my hair soft and smooth...it's a light whipped butter. The Creamy Cafe' latte is a good sealant...haven't used it on wet hair yet. When I received the creamy cafe latte, it was liquid and not creamy...maybe the Houston heat. I also purchased the Rhassoul and plan to use it tomorrow. The lip pucker is also good.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 19th May 2010, 10:10 pm

JnB - I only want to get some of the rhassoul clay cubes. Let me know if you decide to order.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down