CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteƩ
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by NubieNatty 3rd August 2010, 7:50 am

a simple blue! i likey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and yes kc those eyes are pretty darn sexy, i thought u blended quite well. those colors make me wanna a trip to hawaii.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd August 2010, 3:41 pm

I'm loving my brows today. I used another technique I saw on YT. You fill in brows then use a concealer to help them stand out. I'm lovin' it! I will try to take pictures soon and post them.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd August 2010, 3:47 pm

whats the yt channel for the brows?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd August 2010, 4:42 pm

NubieNatty wrote:whats the yt channel for the brows?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd August 2010, 5:15 pm

Nothing showed up Neutral
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd August 2010, 5:37 pm

Hmmm, I see it Nubie. Here is the link. Let me know if it does not work either.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 4th August 2010, 1:45 pm

Hey ladies this is my look for today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 4th August 2010, 4:26 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Hey ladies this is my look for today.

I like those colors
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 4th August 2010, 7:08 pm

Now i just gotta get that stud eyebrow pencil from mac and get to working on filling in my eyebrows.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 5th August 2010, 3:18 am

Hey ladies , you all are looking fierce and ready to go !!!! don't know where , but ready to go ! looking good .

I haven't been putting on make up lately besides some eyeliner here and there , cause its just too hot for anything else . but I decided I do a look today and here is what I came up with .
this look is from a combination of my trio NYX pallets , Lake moss and Shan gri la ..hope you like
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th August 2010, 3:54 am

i got the eyeliner in moss and i really like that color! love the shades and u have exotic eyes!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 5th August 2010, 7:16 am

very cute curly-me-naturally
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 5th August 2010, 8:59 am

NubieNatty wrote:i got the eyeliner in moss and i really like that color! love the shades and u have exotic eyes!

Thanks lady .....the eyes I don't know where I get them I used to get people asking me was I mixed and I used to get really mad but I don't anymore I take as a compliment now lol

WhosThatRedHead wrote:very cute curly-me-naturally

Thanks WTRH ...I'm trying to get with the rest of y'all ..lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 5th August 2010, 2:24 pm

Very cute naturally!

Ok played with the blue and turquoise in the CG pallette and this is what i am rocking today. gotta go do a workshop.

Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 5th August 2010, 7:37 pm

Thanks Ladies!! I just was not too sure about the blue by its self. I have been slacking lately, haven't been getting up early enough to put my face on for work. I am gonna start doing better!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 5th August 2010, 11:18 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Very cute naturally!

Ok played with the blue and turquoise in the CG pallette and this is what i am rocking today. gotta go do a workshop.

OK this may sound hella random but I'm LOVING your eye liner in this pic!! I can never get mine to act right!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 6th August 2010, 9:33 pm

I just bought a bunch of new eye shadows from Target today by e.l.f. So we'll see how I like them over the next few days.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 9th August 2010, 6:40 pm

Hey Ladies!

I am looking like i should be apart of the girl band klymaxx today with my blue and turquoise eyeshadow! singing I got a meeting in the ladies room lol.

But i went to the MAC counter on Friday...and i got stud eyebrow pencil tried working with thbrows and they looked kind or unibrowish. they are not camera ready yet. the discontinued my small concealer stick Sad so i had to go with something else. and they sucker me into the inthe grove love to love triple palette i like it but i think i need to apply it wet bcacause they are mineralized eyeshadows and I like my colors to stand out. and they seem a lil light. But i could beat 3 shadows for $19.50. I have yet to find a tutorial on it.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 9th August 2010, 11:23 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Hey Ladies!

I am looking like i should be apart of the girl band klymaxx today with my blue and turquoise eyeshadow! singing I got a meeting in the ladies room lol.

But i went to the MAC counter on Friday...and i got stud eyebrow pencil tried working with thbrows and they looked kind or unibrowish. they are not camera ready yet. the discontinued my small concealer stick [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so i had to go with something else. and they sucker me into the inthe grove love to love triple palette i like it but i think i need to apply it wet bcacause they are mineralized eyeshadows and I like my colors to stand out. and they seem a lil light. But i could beat 3 shadows for $19.50. I have yet to find a tutorial on it.

I'll be back real soon!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 9th August 2010, 11:24 pm

This is what I did today

Nothing spectacular....
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th August 2010, 8:13 am

"dont slap me...cuz im not in the mood" owww!! I LOOOOOOVE KLYMAXX!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@red; what colors are those, its subtle n simple!

my oyin meetup look; maybe i'll try some shadows wet to make em stand out more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th August 2010, 12:30 pm

The pink on you is beautiful nubie!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th August 2010, 12:46 pm

thanx! i really love my UD palette!! now i gotta try my NYX pigments next.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 10th August 2010, 3:42 pm

Here's my smokey eye for today

Nubie,
I don't know the colors of the eye shadows... there's no color names on the back
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th August 2010, 3:48 pm

oooooooh look at that smokey eye! im still waiting on somebody...anybody...everybody to post a smokey eye tut [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next