CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YTC moisturizing mud mask

3 posters

Go down

YTC moisturizing mud mask Empty YTC moisturizing mud mask

Post by CombatCurls 1st May 2010, 10:32 pm

So i had been using AOHSR for my DC's but since i've moved to AZ i haven't found a store that sales it, so i had to find a replacement. I was cruising the aisles of target and saw this product and decided to try it. I must say that I love it, it's both moisturizing and it detangles like a dream. Has anyone else tried the mud mask?
CombatCurls
CombatCurls

Back to top Go down

YTC moisturizing mud mask Empty Re: YTC moisturizing mud mask

Post by Sequoia 2nd May 2010, 5:53 pm

I tried it when I was transitioning and it did nothing for my hair! It had no slip whatsoever...$12.99 wasted [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm glad it works for you though!
Sequoia
Sequoia

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 11:13 pm

the mud mask is the first i tried from YTC and i definitely agree, my hair LOOOOOOOVES it. My all time fav DC is MJ Rapid Recovery and since experimenting consistently with others the YTC mask is definitely close behind.

even though its creamy n light (i like thick products) i got amazing results and would not hesitate to buy more in the future. the only put off i had about this mask is i noticed an expiration date [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down