CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komazacare Products

5 posters

Go down

Komazacare Products Empty Komazacare Products

Post by WalkingInDestiny 28th April 2010, 8:26 pm

hey ladies, I came across this site today and was wondering about htier products. If you have tried them please list the product used, your hair type, hair response, and any additional info would be helpful. Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Komazacare Products Empty Re: Komazacare Products

Post by cassadie3 28th April 2010, 9:56 pm

yessssssssssss....

I have used the Califia Mositurizing Cream and Pudding. Didn't find them moisturizing enough, but realized after using up my sample that the "Moisturizing Cream" isnt a moisturizer, but is a "sealer" instead. (??????)

I LOVE their Shea Hair Lotion. Keeps my hair moisturized very very well. Nice smell too!

I dilute the Califia Leave in Conditioner in my daily water spritz, which works well.

Did not like the Intense Moisture Therapy (no moisture!)or the Moku Butter. (but my hair doesnt like butters)

I am a straight up 4a. Tiny coils, low porosity, fine strands, extremely dense /thick hair.

The best thing abotu Komaza care is that they have some of the BEST customer service out there. And shipping is practically instantaneous! HTH
cassadie3
cassadie3

http://naturalselectionblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 28th April 2010, 10:17 pm

cassadie3 wrote:yessssssssssss....

I have used the Califia Mositurizing Cream and Pudding. Didn't find them moisturizing enough, but realized after using up my sample that the "Moisturizing Cream" isnt a moisturizer, but is a "sealer" instead. (??????)

I LOVE their Shea Hair Lotion. Keeps my hair moisturized very very well. Nice smell too!

I dilute the Califia Leave in Conditioner in my daily water spritz, which works well.

Did not like the Intense Moisture Therapy (no moisture!)or the Moku Butter. (but my hair doesnt like butters)

I am a straight up 4a. Tiny coils, low porosity, fine strands, extremely dense /thick hair.

The best thing abotu Komaza care is that they have some of the BEST customer service out there. And shipping is practically instantaneous! HTH

Thank you for your response..I'm a newby and once mines grows out it will be thick. Also even at the point I'm at my hair requires lots of moisture. It also favors coconut and avacado oil...Thanks for your response, at this point, I think I will pass...plus I'm attempting to get my Pism under control and stick with what works... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef Lucy 29th April 2010, 9:17 pm

cassadie3 wrote:yessssssssssss....

YES YES Shea Butter Hair Lotion is fab! Just ordered some more last night. And they shipped it THIS MORNING!!! I was like WHOA that's awesome! Needless to say, I should be getting it by tomor or saturday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I ordered the Coconut Curl Lotion also, I'll let you know if it's any good once I get my hands on it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW I LOVE the fact that they offer sample sizes...most companies don't do that. So you can "try" it before you buy the big one. But if you decide to order the Shea lotion, don't waste your money on the sample size. You'll just end up buying the big size anyways!
Chef Lucy
Chef Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Fenty 29th April 2010, 11:30 pm

I'm still transitioning, but I tried the Califia leave-in, it did not work great as a leave in for me, I use what's left under my gel so my hair doesn't come out hard. I also tried the Coconut Curl Lotion, and I LOVE it, it moisturized and softened my new growth, and moisturized my relaxed ends too, without making my hair feel too wet or too oily. I will definitely be buying at least two again, and like the other ladies said, shipping was excellent.
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 10:36 pm

I ordered the Coconut curl line and I loved the conditioner. I didn't really use the other products.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down