CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?!

5 posters

Go down

Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?! Empty Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?!

Post by Peachtree 27th April 2010, 12:39 am

Ok, so I was surfing channels trying to figure out what to watch. I enjoy reality shows so when I saw the title Househusbands of Hollywood, I thought go ahead and watch for a few moments to see which idiots have signed up to air their business, lol. Well there are about 5 couples...I can't remember their names but Julianne Barbarlee(?) And husband were finishing their scene when all of a sudden they aired Tempestt speaking directly to the camera. Immediately I thought, omg! Who is her husband?? Then the aired Darryl! I was like ahhhh, they're married!!!

I have since learned they are not married but have been long time partners. Watching those two show affection towards eachother seems so weird to me. My mind keeps telling me that Vanessa (Cosby) and Ron (Duane Wayne's best friend from A Different World) are hooked up, lol.

Ok gotta finish watching the program!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?! Empty Re: Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?!

Post by tiashaunteé 27th April 2010, 11:17 am

yea, they have been together for a while...they might as well be married with all that time they have together
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?! Empty Re: Tempestt Bledsoe and Darryl Bell a Couple?!

Post by Curly_Aquarius 27th April 2010, 12:56 pm

tiashauntee wrote:yea, they have been together for a while...they might as well be married with all that time they have together
Yeah, I know they have been together for a long time, But clearly she wears the pants in the relationship
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 27th April 2010, 1:25 pm

What channel is this on???
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 27th April 2010, 10:45 pm

It airs on Fox Reality Channel. The next airing is Friday 4/30 at 7:00pm.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleX 28th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Check out the show online (on demand) on this website:

http://www.hulu.com/network/fox-reality?sort=name
ElleX
ElleX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down