CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable

+3
JazmineB
Lynnieluve
CocoEuro
7 posters

Go down

Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable Empty Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable

Post by CocoEuro 7th January 2011, 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable Empty Re: Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable

Post by Lynnieluve 7th January 2011, 2:34 pm

Her hair is so pretty and fluffy looking!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable Empty Re: Tempest Bledsoe bka Vanessa Huxtable

Post by JazmineB 8th January 2011, 3:17 am

she looks beautiful! I didn't know she was natural
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 10th January 2011, 6:00 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Her hair is so pretty and fluffy looking!

cute, huh?

JazmineB wrote:she looks beautiful! I didn't know she was natural

yes, I always remembered her having natural hair, the last few seasons of the Cosby Show she wore her hair in an afro.
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th January 2011, 6:46 pm

hair looks nice
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th January 2011, 12:32 am

I hope they let her wear her natural hair as the new host of Clean House. She complained when she was on Celebrity Fit Club how hard it was to get work. The agent suggested she change her hair and Tempest was not having it. Her hair is gorgeous.

You guys remember Ron from A Different World? That is her husband. I believe they are married, if not they are definitely a couple.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 19th January 2011, 7:08 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:I hope they let her wear her natural hair as the new host of Clean House. She complained when she was on Celebrity Fit Club how hard it was to get work. The agent suggested she change her hair and Tempest was not having it. Her hair is gorgeous.

You guys remember Ron from A Different World? That is her husband. I believe they are married, if not they are definitely a couple.

I googled her name with "clean house" and in the pics it looks like she is wearing a lace front!!! Mad
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th January 2011, 11:05 pm

CocoEuro wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:I hope they let her wear her natural hair as the new host of Clean House. She complained when she was on Celebrity Fit Club how hard it was to get work. The agent suggested she change her hair and Tempest was not having it. Her hair is gorgeous.

I googled her name with "clean house" and in the pics it looks like she is wearing a lace front!!! Mad

I knew it and figured as much. At least it's a protective style for her, that's the upside I guess. And she's working and making money so it's all good.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 20th January 2011, 11:31 pm

She does look great!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 21st January 2011, 4:11 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
CocoEuro wrote:

I knew it and figured as much. At least it's a protective style for her, that's the upside I guess. And she's working and making money so it's all good.

True!!! Just waiting for the day natural hair will be the norm!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 29th January 2011, 12:47 am

On another site, she said she will be doing and wearing her natural hair starting with the summer episodes of Clean House. She said, she couldn't get with the wig!

Yes, Tempest rock your "natural" pride!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down