CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture Line

4 posters

Go down

Shea Moisture Line Empty Shea Moisture Line

Post by ... 22nd April 2010, 6:19 pm

Does anyone know the list of ingredients for the Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curling Souffle and Curl & Style Milk? I can't find the actual list anywhere.

Also, has anyone tried them, and if so, how do you like them? Which one would be best as a daily moisturizer?

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Line Empty Re: Shea Moisture Line

Post by Tinkie 22nd April 2010, 6:21 pm

ive tried the shea moisture strengthening elixir , i got it from target and i love it mainly because it doesn't have your typical oils in it.

Its a awesome sealant and it has argan oil ,sea kelp oil and other goodies .

I haven't tried the other products yet but i got mines from target and if you go to your local target you can read the ingredients.

Smile
Tinkie
Tinkie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 22nd April 2010, 8:18 pm

I have the Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (same thing as the souffle, just packaged for Target). In the middle of dinner prep, but will come back on later and give you the list. I was planning on selling/swapping my 12oz. container that's 99% full as it didn't work for me. PM me if you think you may be interested.
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 22nd April 2010, 10:22 pm

jcanalena79 wrote:I have the Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (same thing as the souffle, just packaged for Target). In the middle of dinner prep, but will come back on later and give you the list. I was planning on selling/swapping my 12oz. container that's 99% full as it didn't work for me. PM me if you think you may be interested.

I'd like the ingredients, thanks. I might be interested, but I'm not sure yet--I'd like to see what's in it first. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 22nd April 2010, 10:44 pm

SummerRuby wrote:
jcanalena79 wrote:I have the Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (same thing as the souffle, just packaged for Target). In the middle of dinner prep, but will come back on later and give you the list. I was planning on selling/swapping my 12oz. container that's 99% full as it didn't work for me. PM me if you think you may be interested.

I'd like the ingredients, thanks. I might be interested, but I'm not sure yet--I'd like to see what's in it first. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here ya go (had to get the kiddie in bed first):

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Melia Axadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitol Esters, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

sorry for any typos ... I typed it out by hand ...
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 22nd April 2010, 10:58 pm

I have the Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk...

The ingredient list is kinda long, but here it is:

Deionized water, shea butter (they put the long, official name, I'm keeping it simple), coconut oil, Isopropyl Myristate, sugar starch, silk protein, essential oil blend, neem seed oil, algae extract, hyssopus officinalis extract (WTH?), sage leaf and equisetum arvense extract, carrot seed oil, honeysuckle flower and Japanese honeysuckle flower extract, and vitamin E. WHEW!

I like it as a moisturizer prior to braiding/twisting...also underneath a styling gel. The smell is somewhat strong, but it does diminish...it had folks at the doctor's office sniffing around, trying to find out what smelled so good...then the woman got to me (sniffed my hair), saying...IT'S HER! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HTH
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 22nd April 2010, 11:03 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:I have the Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk...

The ingredient list is kinda long, but here it is:

Deionized water, shea butter (they put the long, official name, I'm keeping it simple), coconut oil, Isopropyl Myristate, sugar starch, silk protein, essential oil blend, neem seed oil, algae extract, hyssopus officinalis extract (WTH?), sage leaf and equisetum arvense extract, carrot seed oil, honeysuckle flower and Japanese honeysuckle flower extract, and vitamin E. WHEW!

I like it as a moisturizer prior to braiding/twisting...also underneath a styling gel. The smell is somewhat strong, but it does diminish...it had folks at the doctor's office sniffing around, trying to find out what smelled so good...then the woman got to me (sniffed my hair), saying...IT'S HER! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HTH

Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down