CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC Countdown..Looking for haircuts

Go down

BC Countdown..Looking for haircuts Empty BC Countdown..Looking for haircuts

Post by bevyboo628 15th April 2010, 6:13 pm

Hello ladies! I posted this in the transitioning thread as well but it was suggested I try here too. I have been transitioning since October 2008. I have scheduled my BC & Twist Out for May 5th at Taji's Natural Hair Styling Salon when I go visit my cousin in Raleigh, NC. My hair has grown quite a lot and I just can't wait to get rid of these stinky relaxed ends. Products never take very well on them. Anywho I am looking for some cute haircuts that aren't super short. Clearly the main goal is to get rid of the relaxed ends (which is pretty much from wherever you see color & whatever is below it.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Because of all my mini chops the back is all natural stretched out it reaches my armpit!(yay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) the front doesn't grow as quick and is where I'd have to cut the most, stretched out it reaches right to the start of my jaw bone(i guess) a little past my ear. Here is a pic showing my growth I didn't take monthly pics just ones whenever I felt like I saw the difference So if you guys could point me in the direction of some cute cuts I'd really appreciate it...I wouldn't have made this far through my transition without this forum, the blog and a few others!! Thanks!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down