CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC Countdown...Looking for Haircut

4 posters

Go down

BC Countdown...Looking for Haircut Empty BC Countdown...Looking for Haircut

Post by bevyboo628 14th April 2010, 11:04 pm

Hello ladies! I have been transitioning since October 2008. I have scheduled my BC & Twist Out for May 5th at Taji's Natural Hair Styling Salon when I go visit my cousin in Raleigh, NC. My hair has grown quite a lot and I just can't wait to get rid of these stinky relaxed ends. Products never take very well on them. Anywho I am looking for some cute haircuts that aren't super short. Clearly the main goal is to get rid of the relaxed ends (which is pretty much from wherever you see color & whatever is below it.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Because of all my mini chops the back is all natural stretched out it reaches my armpit!(yay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) the front doesn't grow as quick and is where I'd have to cut the most, stretched out it reaches right to the start of my jaw bone(i guess) a little past my ear. Here is a pic showing my growth I didn't take monthly pics just ones whenever I felt like I saw the difference So if you guys could point me in the direction of some cute cuts I'd really appreciate it...I wouldn't have made this far through my transition without this forum, the blog and a few others!! Thanks!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

BC Countdown...Looking for Haircut Empty Re: BC Countdown...Looking for Haircut

Post by laleepop14 15th April 2010, 11:56 am

Your length is amazing!!! And wow a whole year and a half?!?! CONGRATS on that alone!!! I would suggest trying to look at the section profilin and styling of the forums and post this question there. Also youtube is wonderful with people creating styles and rocking their natural hair. I love chisellecouture's channel and a few others, just go on and type in natural hair or natural hairstyles tutorials and you should find something.

Congrats on your upcoming BC, cant wait to see pictures!! Im only 8 months into transitioning so I dont knw how much of a help I can be to you who are sooo far along...Smile
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by bevyboo628 15th April 2010, 6:15 pm

thanks for the feedback! just posted it there too! I spent like 2 hours on youtube yesterday watching girls do their BC I was sooo tempted to run to the bathroom and get some scissors! I love chisellecouture's channel as well. thanks again for the compliments and tips!
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 15th April 2010, 7:38 pm

I won't be of much help here, but just wanted to tell you that your hair is pretty an congrats on your transition. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by bevyboo628 16th April 2010, 1:33 am

Thanx Treece!!! I have more pics on facebook heres the link

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2080940&id=33700061&l=33bca5c114
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLexus 16th April 2010, 11:22 am

Congrats on your upcoming BC! I have been transitioning for 13 months am also doing my BC at Taji's Salon in Raleigh...the day before yours! Smile

I'll let you know how it goes!
LadyLexus
LadyLexus

Back to top Go down

Post by bevyboo628 16th April 2010, 11:37 am

YAY @LadyLexus!! Its gonna be great!! Good luck!!
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down