CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wavy Hair in trouble

2 posters

Go down

Wavy Hair in trouble Empty Wavy Hair in trouble

Post by Lalolah 14th April 2010, 4:20 pm

Hello,

I am desperate looking for a styling product for my wavy/freezy hair. I used to dye and blow dry my hair a lot and now I am going for a natural look. I kept some highlights on my natural color base and I leave my hair dry naturally with oils and defining products. I have tried several of them, but lately I've been using the morocan oil as a base and then proceed with carol's daughter hair milk. I love what the hair milk does for my hair, the only thing is that I dislike very much is the smell of it.

I am looking for something lightweight, fast-absorbing, hydrating that will enhance my natural wave giving hair loads of shine and bounce. Just as CDHM! Can someone recommend something similar but with a nicer smell?!

I appreciate your time and advise. Thanks!!!

Lalolah

Lalolah

Back to top Go down

Wavy Hair in trouble Empty Re: Wavy Hair in trouble

Post by jlowman1 14th April 2010, 4:50 pm

I've heard that Karen's Body Beautiful has a Hair Milk that is great and lots of curlies say they like it even better than the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk. You also get to choose your scent and she has a large selection of them to choose from. You can even get 10% off if you use the code 'Spring Savings'! Here's the link and hope this helps:

http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1000&CartID=1
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalolah 14th April 2010, 5:00 pm

I will definitely give it a try!
Thank You Smile

Lalolah

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th April 2010, 5:03 pm

Your very welcome! Good luck and I hope it works for you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down