CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque

+20
sewiknittoo
DivineFavor
rayray19
Curlock Holmes
Muz
MS. FAJA
Naturally Nu*
pdarden
TwistedKurlzz
tashafawn24
tressedforsuccess
poeticlyspkng
tfairclough
BlakButterfli
rosscd
AimWard
Juices-n-Berries
prettyinpink74
TMS
Miki
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque - Page 2 Empty Re: SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque

Post by Naturally Nu* 14th August 2010, 8:34 pm

Omg...another item to add to my list! I need to get off of here.........in just 5 more minutes..i'm just lookin' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque - Page 2 Empty Re: SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque

Post by MS. FAJA 15th August 2010, 2:40 am

the target by my house doesn't carry this line and it's the only one where i live [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . but i plan on going home to NY in a few wks and i know they carry it at the targets there so i will be going straight there from the airport to get some!!!!
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 15th August 2010, 3:44 pm

This product did nothing for me, but I gave it to my mom and she loves it.
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 15th August 2010, 9:32 pm

Does anyone know if this product has protein? And if so, which ingredient is the protein? I have used it several times on my hair and in general my hair likes tolerates it (sometimes more than others), and I'm wondering if the inconsistency has something to do with protein.

I just used this last night, and I am not liking it as much as I used to (probably because the last two times I washed and conditioned I used recently Giovanni Deeper Moisture and Aubrey Organics WC, respectively, and had much better results). I think it's okay, but I won't be buying it again. It was weird, my hair was soft when I was putting it in, but it was kind of rough at the same time (like maybe the cuticles were being lifted). And once I rinsed it out, it felt like much of the moisture left with it. My hair didn't come out as soft as I would have liked.

Last edited by CurlyDee on 16th August 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Review of Product)
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 16th August 2010, 8:54 pm

this is the best DT!!! Im sitting under the dryer now with it in my hair and can always feel a big difference in my hair!!! It leaves my hair soft, moisturized, and defined!!

and the smell of this product sitting under the dryer is making me what some cake or something lol
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineFavor 17th August 2010, 3:33 pm

That's it! I'm going to check out Target when I get home from work.
DivineFavor
DivineFavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Nu* 17th August 2010, 5:41 pm

Man..I'm having trouble finding this sucker...luckily there's plenty of targets in San Diego...I'm on the prowl...
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

Post by DivineFavor 17th August 2010, 5:46 pm

I'm thinking that I may have some trouble finding it here in Greenville, SC. Since I work in Spartanburg, I'll check the Target in Spartanburg on my way home.
DivineFavor
DivineFavor

Back to top Go down

Post by sewiknittoo 27th September 2010, 6:00 pm

tashafawn24 wrote:I was at Target today and I saw the coconut curl souffle...has anyone tried that one yet? I'm trying to get hubby to be nice to me and let me get it...

I bought some about a week ago and absolutely LOOOVE this stuff. Recently my hair had been so dry and I've tried everything including the overpriced CD Healthy Hair Butter and nothing was working tried this stuff after co-washing and my hair feels wonderful super soft and stays moisturized for a couple of days. Would highly recommend going to purchase more products from the line this week
sewiknittoo
sewiknittoo

http://alnaturalhair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 27th September 2010, 9:05 pm

I read nothing but great reviews on the Shea Moisture products from Target, and I really wanted to love them.. Sad they did nothing for my hair acutally made it feel dry. I tried to DC with it on dry hair after henna and on freshly washed hair overnight; I didn't add anything to it. Before I scratch it off my list completely Im going to add some honey and evoo and try as a leave in. Rolling Eyes HTH
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by kurlegurl 28th September 2010, 10:19 am

I LOVE THIS LINE!!!!! Well I have tried the DC Masque, the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and the Mist. I used the Masque for my twists on sunday, but it was too heavy, they lookied mice just were weighed down, so I rinsed my twists and applied the smoothie and I'm back in business! The mist is great as a daily refresher! I'm SOLD!
kurlegurl
kurlegurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 28th September 2010, 4:00 pm

I tried the Deep Treatment Masque for the first time a few months back. I went though that container in like 3 weeks. I loved it so much that I bought it again, but the consistency was waaayyy different. The first batch was like cake batter but the second one was like a whipped shea butter. I had better results with the first one. Last week I went to target looking for a more runny one, but they were all like whipped shea butter. I'll still use it though. Maybe as a pre-poo or sumthin. I'm also getting tired of the smell, gives me a headache now. I wanted this to be a staple sooo bad!
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Nu* 29th September 2010, 6:19 am

I can't find it! Booooo! Sad
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 29th September 2010, 10:58 am

Now that my hair has grown out so much my regular deep conditioner doesn't seem to be doing the job anymore. So I am in the search of a new deep conditioner and Sheamoisture's Deep Treatment masque was on my list and you guys have just confirmed it for me. Running to go get it. I'm in hopes that I will have great results.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2