CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to define or not to define...that is the question

+19
MellowOne
C.
bholmes87
EllaMomi2002
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
newcurlieque
~JOME~
HAMPTONSFNST
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
LaFemmeRouge
DvaAuNaturel
NikG20
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
iri9109
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

to define or not to define...that is the question - Page 2 Empty Re: to define or not to define...that is the question

Post by bholmes87 8th April 2010, 9:16 pm

I love your hair either way!!! And I think that's why I love natural hair so much - you can get a completely different look with a little spray of some H20! But to me the nakey hair looks more like a spiral curl whereas the defined hair has a wavier look to it. I think it looks awesome regardless though Smile

All that means is that you have options girl!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

to define or not to define...that is the question - Page 2 Empty Re: to define or not to define...that is the question

Post by C. 8th April 2010, 9:38 pm

i like them both. you definitely have options and are so lucky you can just go with no product. But my question is how does the elasta qp smooth as silk make your hair wavy or is it the way you applied it? also where can i buy it? i didnt see it my local BSS (but I'll look again)

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 8th April 2010, 9:50 pm

I think they are both fab. I would wear the nakey hair as my reg style and the defined hair for something speacial lol...you have great hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 8th April 2010, 10:14 pm

Which ever way you prefer..that's how you should wear it! Smile
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th April 2010, 10:28 pm

Sorry we were of NO help..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My vote is, I like both!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 9th April 2010, 11:44 am

EllaMomi2002 wrote:Love the naked hair!!!! And the defined hair looks great too. But if I had to pick go naked.
thanks!

bholmes87 wrote:I love your hair either way!!! And I think that's why I love natural hair so much - you can get a completely different look with a little spray of some H20! But to me the nakey hair looks more like a spiral curl whereas the defined hair has a wavier look to it. I think it looks awesome regardless though Smile

All that means is that you have options girl!
thanks Smile

Kinda_Curly_Cassie09 wrote:i like them both. you definitely have options and are so lucky you can just go with no product. But my question is how does the elasta qp smooth as silk make your hair wavy or is it the way you applied it? also where can i buy it? i didnt see it my local BSS (but I'll look again)
i get feels like silk from sally's...i think a couple of things contribute to the waviness in the top my curls are a little looser and my hair is so short that i dont think it can form a full spiral like it might if it was so longer so it just more wavy...blondie uses it too i think and you can see her hair is pretty and spirally...i dont think the way i applied it had anything to do with it cuz i just squeezed like a dime or nickel sized amount in my hand and rubbed my hands together and just ran my hands through my hair real quick

MellowOne wrote:I think they are both fab. I would wear the nakey hair as my reg style and the defined hair for something speacial lol...you have great hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks
blondie wrote:Which ever way you prefer..that's how you should wear it! Smile
yeah i might switch it up but for the past few days i've been wearing it naked
Lynnieluve wrote:Sorry we were of NO help..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My vote is, I like both!!!

i know right lol but thank you!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 9th April 2010, 1:03 pm

iri9109 wrote:lol thanks swoodard, lafemmerouge, and DvaAuNaturel!

I have hair envy Sad lol, your hair is soooo perty!!!

nakey or with product it looks good....!!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 9th April 2010, 1:12 pm

I can't choose either. Both look great on you!

iri9109 wrote:thanks Nik but my hair has nothing on your baby girl's...lol i never thought i would envy someone's hair who was under 5 years old until i saw A's...omg.

I have to regularly stop myself from jocking little kids ponytails. LOL.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 9th April 2010, 2:50 pm

BrownSkinDiva wrote:
iri9109 wrote:lol thanks swoodard, lafemmerouge, and DvaAuNaturel!

I have hair envy Sad lol, your hair is soooo perty!!!

nakey or with product it looks good....!!!
aww thank you

CocaColaCutie wrote:I can't choose either. Both look great on you!

iri9109 wrote:thanks Nik but my hair has nothing on your baby girl's...lol i never thought i would envy someone's hair who was under 5 years old until i saw A's...omg.

I have to regularly stop myself from jocking little kids ponytails. LOL.

lol! thank you!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2