CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway...

3 posters

Go down

this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway... Empty this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway...

Post by Keisha 5th April 2010, 10:57 pm

I swear I saw this picture on either curlynikki.com or somewhere on the forum. its a wedding picture of a couple who were married on an island. If I can recall, the bride stated that she and her husband went to the island just the 2 of them, got married then came back to the US to have their wedding reception. OMG when I saw that picture and read the description she gave I knew that was the way I wanted to get married... unfortunately I didnt save the post under favorites and now I cant remember the posters name or in which thread I saw the picture. If anyone knows what im referring too please guide me in the right direction. The reason im searching for the picture and the poster is because I wanted to ask her a few questions about how she planned everything for her wedding. Thanks
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway... Empty Re: this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway...

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th April 2010, 12:30 am

It may be the one from Texture Playground.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway... Empty Re: this isnt hair related but im hoping someone can help me anyway...

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th April 2010, 12:53 am

Congrats on your engagement. I think it was on bglhonline.com Did the husband have locs?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 6th April 2010, 6:51 pm

omg yes JnB he did have locs.... im'a go check that site right now. I was on there looking at shirts. I thought it was here but I guess not. Thank u so much.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down