CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not hair related

5 posters

Go down

Not hair related Empty Not hair related

Post by CrissyQ 4th November 2010, 5:03 pm

I have a question, today during lunch a co-worker of mine shared with me that she has bed bugs. My ears got alert because i have seen on the news that there has been a outbreak of this little critters. So me being me, I started probing her and asking her questions. Suspect She said she has had them since April affraid and that she has not gotten an exterminator just some spray from the home depot. Evil or Very Mad I asked her has she seen one latley and she said yeah yesterday she seen on on her clothes. YIKES! My concern is that she is bringing them to work? I feel the need to call HR because this is a serious issue. we do have an anonymous line but if i do call she will know it was me. What do I do?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Not hair related Empty Re: Not hair related

Post by Niqui36 4th November 2010, 5:09 pm

If you don't feel you can talk to her and advise her to take more serious steps toward getting rid of those things then you should definately place a call to HR.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 4th November 2010, 5:59 pm

Bed Bugs are becoming an epidemic here in NY and NJ....one of my tenants had them....I had to ask her to throw all the beds and couches out...then we exterminated 3 seperate times a week apart. She definitely isnt taking it serious enough and I hate to tell you they are probably already in your office if she has had them that long.

Its scary because you can be the cleanest person around and once them little critters get in your house its hell to get rid of them...NYC movie theaters have been closed and sprayed numerous times already.
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th November 2010, 6:10 pm

ok I am scratching now!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th November 2010, 6:23 pm

EMarie wrote:Bed Bugs are becoming an epidemic here in NY and NJ....one of my tenants had them....I had to ask her to throw all the beds and couches out...then we exterminated 3 seperate times a week apart. She definitely isnt taking it serious enough and I hate to tell you they are probably already in your office if she has had them that long.

Its scary because you can be the cleanest person around and once them little critters get in your house its hell to get rid of them...NYC movie theaters have been closed and sprayed numerous times already.

O EMarie, dont tell me that! I dont understand how a person cannot take it seriously. I am really thinking about calling HR and ask if they can put it out there for everyone.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 4th November 2010, 6:47 pm

CrissyQ wrote:
EMarie wrote:Bed Bugs are becoming an epidemic here in NY and NJ....one of my tenants had them....I had to ask her to throw all the beds and couches out...then we exterminated 3 seperate times a week apart. She definitely isnt taking it serious enough and I hate to tell you they are probably already in your office if she has had them that long.

O EMarie, dont tell me that! I dont understand how a person cannot take it seriously. I am really thinking about calling HR and ask if they can put it out there for everyone.

Yeah I dont know either....Ive seen people who have gotten bitten its not cute....and if your allergic forget it! You should say something so they can address it with everyone generically. Perhaps she doesnt know the severity of her situation?? Poor thing....its scary because the last thing you want to do is take them home!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 6th November 2010, 5:54 pm

ok.....ew. call HR like.....yesterday.
she has most likely alREADY brought them to work , theyve jumped from her clothing to yours, everyone else's , hair, carpet, etc. EW

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down