CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aloe vera gel and Shea butter for a twist out?

2 posters

Go down

Aloe vera gel and Shea butter for a twist out? Empty Aloe vera gel and Shea butter for a twist out?

Post by marquila2007 29th March 2010, 1:18 pm

Does this combo give great definition for a twist out? I have used Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist gel and it worked ok I guess but wanna get away from that product because it have very harm fully chemicals in the produt. Im thinking the aloe vera gel and Shea butter mix may be a greater alternative. What do you ladies think? Thanks in advance Smile

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Aloe vera gel and Shea butter for a twist out? Empty Aloe vera gel and shea butter for a twist out

Post by Pinkpearls 30th March 2010, 12:14 am

marquila2007 wrote:Does this combo give great definition for a twist out? I have used Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist gel and it worked ok I guess but wanna get away from that product because it have very harm fully chemicals in the produt. Im thinking the aloe vera gel and Shea butter mix may be a greater alternative. What do you ladies think? Thanks in advance Smile

I'm new to transitioning...since November 2009. I like the combo of Aloe vera gel and shea butter... it gives great definition, makes my hair sooo soft and its natural. I use it with jojoba oil on my relaxed hair and with shea on my natural hair. I like the definition I get when I apply it to my hairline and leave my satin scarf on for 30 minutes.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down