CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is better for growth and strength???!!

4 posters

Go down

Which is better for growth and strength???!! Empty Which is better for growth and strength???!!

Post by Natural_GlamDoll 29th March 2010, 12:37 pm

I want to start buying products for my hair so that I can hydrate it between sew-ins. I hear alot of people talking about Castro Oil and Coconut Oil. Which one is better?! I want to see alot of growth between now and December and I just want an extra push!
Natural_GlamDoll
Natural_GlamDoll

Back to top Go down

Which is better for growth and strength???!! Empty Re: Which is better for growth and strength???!!

Post by Curliana 29th March 2010, 3:28 pm

I'm curious too! I only have coconut oil and I like it. It gives my hair a nice shine and reduces frizz but Ive never tried castor oil.
Curliana
Curliana

Back to top Go down

Which is better for growth and strength???!! Empty Re: Which is better for growth and strength???!!

Post by Erica5417 29th March 2010, 4:32 pm

Not sure what's better since I've only ever used coconut oil. Can't say that it's the determining factor in my growth but it is a consistent part of my regimen. Love it for my skin as well (the unrefined kind).
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rs61966 2nd April 2010, 4:19 pm

I've actually tried both at the same time before my wash day. At night I applied the JB Castor Oil to my scalp and applied the Virgin CO to my entire strands....the next morning, my hair was supper soft and shiny even after I shampooed. I even tried the unrefined castor oil on my daughter's hair and she was 8 weeks post, prior to that, we had problems even trying to comb her hair, however her new growth was also super soft, so soft that she is also starting to transition.
rs61966
rs61966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down