CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :(

4 posters

Go down

Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :( Empty Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :(

Post by marquila2007 29th March 2010, 4:08 am

Hey I just brought this products today and just used it for the first time. I followed the directions and didnt over heat the gel packs however they bursted anyway. Does anyone know how to get replacement gel packs or how I can replace it. Thanks ladies Wink

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :( Empty Re: Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :(

Post by BlondeByDesire 29th March 2010, 3:12 pm

Wow, don't say that ... I just ordered one of these things ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What about from the manufacture?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :( Empty Re: Heat therapy wrap. My gel packs bursted :(

Post by envizionj 29th March 2010, 5:11 pm

Marquila2007, Whatttttttt? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I would contact the store or wherever you bought it immediately and tell them what happened. You should also contact the manufacturer at http://www.hairtherapywrap.com/contact.php PHONE: 562-673-7742, EMAIL:hairtherapywrap@aol.com and tell them what happened as well. They may replace the entire unit or give you a refund.
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by marquila2007 29th March 2010, 6:29 pm

Thanks I talked to them and they said I wasnt suppose to take the gel packs out when I put it in the microwave. I was suppose to leave it in the wrap then put it in the microwave. So I just gotta send my gel packs back through mail and they will give me some more. So please learn from my mistake. Leave the gel packs in the wrap and heat up in 10 sec intervals for no more than 80 seconds. Thanks ladies Ttyl

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkySheaPT 30th March 2010, 10:36 am

Hi ladies,

Just a hot tip. I have a Heat Therapy Hair Wrap and I do NOT put mine in the microwave (its too easy to over heat and cause hot spots). Mine came with an alternate set of instructions that includes boiling water, removing the water from heat and placing the packs in the hot water until heated thoroughly. The first time I used my packs in the microwave they exploded and I had to get replacements. I've been using the boiling water method ever since and haven't had a single problem nor have I had issues with hot spots. Just a thought. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KinkySheaPT
KinkySheaPT

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th March 2010, 12:46 pm

Wow, good tip ... thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by marquila2007 7th April 2010, 11:56 pm

Thanks for the tips ladies I talked with the people who makes this product and she was so nice she sent me a complete new set. So this time I will try the boiling water method and be extra careful.

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down