CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaToya28

+55
funkyhairchic
rayray19
kinksncurls
Fleur
BajanPrincess82
jeanlouisangel
Renny
cyclingchick
thetiffany
priceless
naturallynola
Treece
freckledmom4
jlowman1
iri9109
nattyblog
newday
WhosThatRedHead
Nikcoils
Buttercup76
TheRYL1
CurlsGalore
Curly_Aquarius
NaturalNixon
curly-me-naturally
sunbaby
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
TMS
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
MellowOne
newcurlieque
MahoganyCurls
mochamoments
DvaAuNaturel
tiashaunteƩ
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
Karyn
NhappyJackie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
SheeTacular
mstokes2008
Lynnieluve
Muz
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
ktoliver5303
CrissyQ
LaToya28
59 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

LaToya28 - Page 26 Empty Re: LaToya28

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th December 2010, 2:34 pm

So Toya...

What's going on over here? Are you still twisted? Just asking.... Very Happy

Hope you are enjoying your week!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 18th December 2010, 6:23 pm

hey Toya

I just caught up on your page and i am loving the hair. You baby hair is so cute i am going to really learn how to braid soon. I keep giving these braiders all my money getting my hair done every month lol.

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 18th December 2010, 7:48 pm

Hey toya, just stopping by to see if there were any pics. How it going?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th December 2010, 1:57 am

Hey lady, I saw you on BGLH. cheers
Your hair is coming along nicely. Your baby is super cute Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 19th December 2010, 1:31 pm

LaToya28 wrote:I won, I won, I won!! I finally won something woot! I am always entering these blog contests, but I never win but I was one of four winners of Naptural Aaronni's Pura Body Naturals "Muru Moisture Milk" giveaway. Yaaay!!

Yay! And yes, God is good, praise HIM for being on time, all the time.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 20th December 2010, 6:02 pm

Ladies, I didn't even realize that I had any new replies...lol

CocaColaCutie wrote:Yay for the feature and the CND gift card. The Tui Smoothie was a great choice. I got it bc of Nubie's raves too. I DC'd with it last night under 2 winter hats and my hair was insanely soft when I rinsed. I hope you enjoy it!

Good to know...just got my products today!!

Funkyhairchic wrote:All I know is you are a master braider! You MUSt do a video on how you cornrow! You baby girls' hair is beautiful and you did an amazing job on your own! It looks like you are well on you way again! Your hair is growing beautifully! That recipe looks yummy! Can't wait to see your results!

Awww thanks lady!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So now you are cooking up hair products? Okay...were are close enough...I'm coming to your house to get my hair done. I want braids and can you look up the ingredients and whip me up some AfroVeda? LOL

Lovin your puff!! Looking good Toya!!! Looking good!!!

LOL thanks KNH, I wish I could whip up some...you are really tempting me with all that Afroveda talk!

NhappyJackie wrote:First off I must say....He definitely is an On Time God!!!! I will definitely give him praise with you.

And for the hair, you look so good!!!! By the way, I am seriously going to swagger jack your daughters hair do's. Yes...both of them LOL!!!

Thanks Jackie! That's ok cause I'll be stealing some of yours too!

CrissyQ wrote:
NhappyJackie wrote:
CrissyQ wrote:
NhappyJackie wrote:First off I must say....He definitely is an On Time God!!!! I will definitely give him praise with you.

And for the hair, you look so good!!!! By the way, I am seriously going to swagger jack your daughters hair do's. Yes...both of them LOL!!!

Swagger jack? confused scratch

Copy cat.....I'll try to recreate these styles on my girls. That's what people say when they see two celebreties in the same style.

AHHH OK, thanks jackie. I gotta stay hip, I got a 10 year old and i dont want him to think he can get over on me. lol!

Same here, I've never heard that one either!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So Toya...

What's going on over here? Are you still twisted? Just asking.... Very Happy

Hope you are enjoying your week!!!

Yup!!

priceless wrote:hey Toya

I just caught up on your page and i am loving the hair. You baby hair is so cute i am going to really learn how to braid soon. I keep giving these braiders all my money getting my hair done every month lol.

Thanks priceless...it's definitely a good skill to have. You save so much money!

CrissyQ wrote:Hey toya, just stopping by to see if there were any pics. How it going?

Great!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey lady, I saw you on BGLH. cheers
Your hair is coming along nicely. Your baby is super cute Smile

Thanks IB!

Renny wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:I won, I won, I won!! I finally won something woot! I am always entering these blog contests, but I never win but I was one of four winners of Naptural Aaronni's Pura Body Naturals "Muru Moisture Milk" giveaway. Yaaay!!

Yay! And yes, God is good, praise HIM for being on time, all the time.

Yes He is!!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 20th December 2010, 6:15 pm

So last week I didn't stay twisted very much Neutral I twisted my hair on Monday, but took them out on Tuesday because I had somewhere to go. I used Funkyhairchic's method of maintaing her twistouts that night (flat twisting on dry hair) and then undid it on Wednesday morning for a funeral(same as avi pic) but it turned out really cute.

LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08514

So this week I'm flat twisted. I twisted with Komaza's Califia leave-in, Califia cream, and Moku hair butter. I'm giving their products another try and I think I really like them. Here are my flat twists:

LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08515

LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08516

I may do a cute style for Christmas, but I'm not sure yet. I checked out Keke52284 (thanks KNH) on Youtube and she has some really cute styles that I want to try...so we'll see. TTYL!!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th December 2010, 6:52 pm

Toya you are a flat twisting champ! You always get them so neat! What are your secrets?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 21st December 2010, 11:04 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:Toya you are a flat twisting champ! You always get them so neat! What are your secrets?

Thanks CCC! I just part, twist, and hope for the best lol. I'm working on making them neater, but I have a hard time with parting my own hair.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 21st December 2010, 11:13 am

Ladies, this is unreal...so far, I've won Pura body naturals' Murumuru moisture milk, a $20 Carol's Daughter giftcard, a NY&CO wristlet (thanks CrissyQ), and this morning I got an email from Afrobella saying that I won her Sof n Free giveaway! I promise yall I never win this much...I must be getting ready to die or something lol But I'm gon celebrate while I can...yaaaay!! woot!woot!

DH has been talking about going to Las Vegas...now is the time to go cause I'm on fire!! lol Have a good day ladies!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st December 2010, 11:16 am

LaToya28 wrote:Ladies, this is unreal...so far, I've won Pura body naturals' Murumuru moisture milk, a $20 Carol's Daughter giftcard, a NY&CO wristlet (thanks CrissyQ), and this morning I got an email from Afrobella saying that I won her Sof n Free giveaway! I promise yall I never win this much...I must be getting ready to die or something lol But I'm gon celebrate while I can...yaaaay!! woot!woot!

DH has been talking about going to Las Vegas...now is the time to go cause I'm on fire!! lol Have a good day ladies!

You are so being blessed!! Not sure how far your favor is going to go, but enjoy it. Oh...do you wanna send me that wristlet!!! LOL I couldn't find one here!!!

Congratulations Girl!!! woot!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st December 2010, 12:02 pm

OK, I am coming to Texas and you and KNH are doing my hair!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 21st December 2010, 12:10 pm

Congrats on all the giveaway wins and I love the new avi!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st December 2010, 12:19 pm

Love the new avi and congratulations on your wins! Ok now you're going to have to give a review on all of these new products!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 21st December 2010, 12:59 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Ladies, this is unreal...so far, I've won Pura body naturals' Murumuru moisture milk, a $20 Carol's Daughter giftcard, a NY&CO wristlet (thanks CrissyQ), and this morning I got an email from Afrobella saying that I won her Sof n Free giveaway! I promise yall I never win this much...I must be getting ready to die or something lol But I'm gon celebrate while I can...yaaaay!! woot!woot!

You are so being blessed!! Not sure how far your favor is going to go, but enjoy it. Oh...do you wanna send me that wristlet!!! LOL I couldn't find one here!!!

Congratulations Girl!!! woot!

Thanks KNH!

CrissyQ wrote:OK, I am coming to Texas and you and KNH are doing my hair!

LOL that would be cool

jlowman1 wrote:Congrats on all the giveaway wins and I love the new avi!

Thanks Jlow!

krazy coils wrote:Love the new avi and congratulations on your wins! Ok now you're going to have to give a review on all of these new products!

Thanks kc, will definitely be doing lots of reviews!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st December 2010, 6:35 pm

Hey LaToya,
I saw your avi in another CSJ thread and had to stop by. I absolutely love your new avi. Your hair looks really great. Is that a twistout in the avi? Whatever it is, I like it. Wink
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 21st December 2010, 6:39 pm

Thanks Dva! It is a flat twistout. How're things going with you?

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th December 2010, 11:38 am

Hi Toya...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. How is the twist challenge coming along? Just wanted to stop in and check on you.

TTYL....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th December 2010, 11:45 am

Ok clearly I havent been here in a minute! I came because I love the Avi! Then I fi d out you are a winning machine! Go head! Happy holidays!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 27th December 2010, 11:54 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Toya...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. How is the twist challenge coming along? Just wanted to stop in and check on you.

We had a wonderful Christmas and the challenge is going well. I'll provide updates and pics later.

TTYL....

sweetdrk1 wrote:Ok clearly I havent been here in a minute! I came because I love the Avi! Then I fi d out you are a winning machine! Go head! Happy holidays!

Thanks Sweet!! Same to you!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 29th December 2010, 11:07 am

Morning chicas!! Everything is going well with me, thanks so much to those who stopped by. We had an awesome Christmas with lots of family and food. As far as the hair goes I've been bad the past couple weeks. I've been wearing my hair out more than usual...I twisted my hair last Friday for Christmas though. I wore a cute twisted style inspired by KeKe52284 on YT. I got several compliments on it. Even my mom who is "sick of everybody trying to go natural" liked it. I used Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk lite and twisted with Some of Marguerite's Magic. I'm on the fence about the Milk, but SoMM was pretty good on my hair.

LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08610
LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08611
LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08612

I also twisted my baby girl's hair for the first time. I think it's so adorable plus it saves us both from the drama of trying to braid or do ponytails. She's very tenderheaded so twisting is perfect for her. I use Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk and Curl Enhancing Smoothie on her hair. I was really surprised that everyone loved it...even my uncle who's so not into hair said it was cute and asked how long it took me to do it. For maintenance I just add a little Shea Moisture Curl and Style milk and she's on her way. I rewet them a little when she takes her bath to help them lay down.
Freshly done on the 21st
LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08613
Here they are on the 27th. Still holding up well.
LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08614

I used some new products on my oldest daughter's hair as well. Carol's Daughter Some of Marguerite's Magic is awesome on ponytails. I've been retwisting her hair with it (and a little water) every other night and each time her hair is sooo shiny and there's no buildup. I was surprised because it's a very thick cream and I'm very heavy handed. This will be her staple styler from now on. I also add a dab of CD's Hair Balm for extra shine.

Freshly done...bling bling!
LaToya28 - Page 26 Dsc08615

I'll be back with more updates later!! Have a blessed day!!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th December 2010, 11:35 am

I agree the babies hair is so adorable! I love opit!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th December 2010, 11:59 am

OMG!! Little momma's hair is too cute in twist!!! Very Happy And the Bling sunny on your oldest daughter's hair Shocked I wish I could get my hair shine like that!!

Your Keke inspired look was cute too!! My flat twisting skill are better on the left side of my head so I'm always nervous about trying the flat twist my whole head.

Did you do yours on wet or dry hair?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 29th December 2010, 12:20 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I agree the babies hair is so adorable! I love opit!

Thanks sweet!

Lynnieluve wrote:OMG!! Little momma's hair is too cute in twist!!! Very Happy And the Bling sunny on your oldest daughter's hair Shocked I wish I could get my hair shine like that!!

Your Keke inspired look was cute too!! My flat twisting skill are better on the left side of my head so I'm always nervous about trying the flat twist my whole head.

Did you do yours on wet or dry hair?

Thanks Lynnie! I'm better at twisting on the left side as well. Doing the right side felt so awkward, probably because I'm right handed. I prefer to twist on damp hair.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th December 2010, 11:27 am

the babies are adorable! i'm liking these protective styles on you too!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum