CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements

2 posters

Go down

Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements Empty Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements

Post by Blackdoll83 14th March 2010, 1:17 pm

So ive been researching products- well supplements- for my hair bc i do not have the best diet nor do i drink loads of water- because i want my hair to grow to its potential. In addition i have been also looking for supplements for my skin. I was on walgreens website and i caame across this Natures bounty Hair, skin and nails supplement- you are supposed to take 3 a day- i read the reviews on the product- there are about 20 and they all seem to have had great results using it. I was a little iffy about just taking biotin supplements bc i have read review on biotin and a lot of ppl had complained about getting breakouts from it- my skin is not clear so anything that might break me out more terrifies me. Anyway, this supplement does contain biotin about 1000 mcg per pill i believe and it has a whole bunch of other vitamins in it. I was wondering if any of you ladies have taken this supplement and if youve noticed a difference in both hair and skin? how has iit been, how long youve been taking it? do u/did u suffer from acne?im not too concerend with the helping of nails bc my nails are ver strong and white but im really interested in the overall change ever since taking it. Feedback?
Blackdoll83
Blackdoll83

Back to top Go down

Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements Empty Re: Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements

Post by Blackdoll83 20th March 2010, 12:35 pm

So i just picked up a bottle and i started using it a couple days ago- i will update when/ if i notice changes
Blackdoll83
Blackdoll83

Back to top Go down

Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements Empty Re: Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Supplements

Post by iri9109 21st March 2010, 1:09 am

even if you take supplements you need to drink alot of water...biotin usually causes breakouts because your body only uses what it can and then releases the rest and whatever doesnt come out when you use the bathroom comes out as pimples on your face.
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackdoll83 21st March 2010, 1:31 pm

oh ok thx iri9109. I will keep that in mind and def drink more water.
Blackdoll83
Blackdoll83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down