CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ???

2 posters

Go down

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ??? Empty Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ???

Post by Ebbz 26th May 2010, 11:20 pm

Has anyone ever used this???

I am a beginning tansitioner and I have not deep conditioned in months (shame on me) and it was cheap and on a college budget, CHEAP IS AT THE TOP OF THE LEAST! I've seen good reviews on other blogs and forums but I wanted to know what you ladies thought of it before I used it. I plan to take down my faux hawk (flat twisted with twisted bantu knot out) and deep condition with this and some of my herbal oil this weekend.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ??? Empty Re: Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ???

Post by SuperBadd 15th June 2010, 12:14 pm

I have used one of their products I love it!!!! I use the Lustrasilk Mango Butter cholesterol though and it did wonders on my hair...I have extra fine soft hair so anything can wear my hair down but this didn't. I would recommend this to anyone...

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ??? Empty Re: Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol PLUS ???

Post by Ebbz 15th June 2010, 3:56 pm

I've used this twice as a DC and so far I am in love with it. I mixed some oils with it and I have noticed a lot less breakage since. I also used a little bit mixed with my leave in conditioner for a twisted bantu knot out and it was my best one yet.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down