CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC?

2 posters

Go down

Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC? Empty Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC?

Post by hdthomas 3rd March 2010, 9:05 pm

im moving cross country from my stylist (my mother) and shes the only one i trust to do any type of cutting to my hair so i only plan on getting it trimmed wen i come home to visit family. Is that a bad idea? Should i suck it up and try to find a stylist where im located? how often are you SUPPOSED to get your hair trimmed? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hdthomas
hdthomas

Back to top Go down

Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC? Empty Re: Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC?

Post by jlowman1 3rd March 2010, 9:14 pm

I personally think, "if it aint broke, dont fix it." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I really dont think there is a need to trim unless you have damaged ends. If they are healthy and are causing you no issues, I wouldnt trim them. As long as you are moisturizing, sealing and taking really good care of your hair, you should be fine in my opinion!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC? Empty Re: Is it bad to not trim your hair for a year (or 2) after your BC?

Post by hdthomas 3rd March 2010, 9:22 pm

oh wow thats great!! then i never plan on trimming it lol
hdthomas
hdthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down