CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Lynnieluve 11th October 2010, 12:17 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I went to Micheal's today and got some stuff to "screen print" a shirt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ill let you guys know more details and how it turns out later! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bounce bounce bounce
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Neems 11th October 2010, 1:23 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I went to Micheal's today and got some stuff to "screen print" a shirt. woot! Ill let you guys know more details and how it turns out later! dance

Sweet woot!
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 19th October 2010, 6:12 am

So the first "print screen" didnt turn out too well Sad but i think i know what to do to make it work out

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnat 30th October 2010, 9:00 pm

I can't wait until you get it up and going. You are extremely talented. I'll be sure to put some of my hair spending money aside for this shirt.
naturalnat
naturalnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 31st October 2010, 3:02 am

You are like, amazing! I've always wanted to draw and loved my art classes but I don't have the patience outside of class. I Commend you! Very Happy
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd November 2010, 5:31 pm

naturalnat wrote:I can't wait until you get it up and going. You are extremely talented. I'll be sure to put some of my hair spending money aside for this shirt.
thank you Very Happy

Treece wrote:You are like, amazing! I've always wanted to draw and loved my art classes but I don't have the patience outside of class. I Commend you! Very Happy
thanks! and i think it helps when you draw something that interests you, because i know thats how i am lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenise 1st February 2011, 9:02 am

You are definitely awesome. I love the anime style and the alice in wonderland. You should get into fashion design!
Phenomenise
Phenomenise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Somebody 17th March 2011, 8:19 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:So the first "print screen" didnt turn out too well Sad but i think i know what to do to make it work out

Any updates? I love the Curly Suu vests!
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 17th March 2011, 10:14 pm

Aww Im so sorry everyone Sad i so forgot about that! Ill make sure to test out my idea as soon as i can. It wont be for a while because were moving and almost everything in the house is packed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6