CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

+30
queensistahgroove
Neems
tshala
Janet36603
DvaAuNaturel
mverde3
sweetdrk1
Myeka33
TMS
KinkyNappyHappy
new2curl
nikkinixnicole
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
Tamren
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
PanaR3dd
Jonezy
bholmes87
neethair
AdriEm
oooop2
transitioning?
jlowman1
slimnapps
Lynnieluve
Cherry: extraordinary!
34 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 9th March 2010, 2:53 am

Its been a while but i finally drew something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cherry's art stuff (testing out a shirt!)

Post by Lynnieluve 9th March 2010, 10:45 am

Cute!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 9th March 2010, 4:57 pm

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th March 2010, 1:32 pm

Your skills are amazing!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th March 2010, 1:43 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th March 2010, 3:05 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:
I had to draw a picture with a message for my art class and this is what i came up with.

The message is to be different, dont follow trends, be yourself, some where up that alley.

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:It took me a couple of hours but i think it was worth it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My best friend named her Curly Suu lol

You are so talented sista girl! I love these two in particular. If I had a daughter I would want one of these on her wall. I don't think hubby would approve of these in our sons room but when I have a little girl I'll be coming to you for a picture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 10th March 2010, 3:14 pm

Thanks and lol ok! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Id love to draw you a picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 13th March 2010, 10:23 am

Your work is amazing!! Keep it up Smile I haven't drawn in so long, I don't think I have it anymore. lol
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 13th March 2010, 7:17 pm

Thank you and lol well you never know, you should try drawing again. My sister recently started drawing again and she found that she likes wood engraving (when you use a magnifying glass in the sun to burn designs into wood). Shes gotten really good at it too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 15th March 2010, 7:02 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Its been a while but i finally drew something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is so cute!!! I would totally hang this in my (messy) room! lol! Just remember to tell us when you're a famous fashion designer/artist so we can support you! Wink
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th March 2010, 2:29 pm

Thanks lol and i could never forget to tell you guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you all are so awesome! I can guarantee you guys would be among the first to know!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th March 2010, 3:28 pm

Beautiful artwork.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th March 2010, 3:43 pm

Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th March 2010, 4:46 am

I started to experiment with a "cut-out" style in photoshop and this is how it ended up. I think its cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AdriEm 16th March 2010, 12:30 pm

Wow that's amazing. That's kind of my dream fro. Good job!
AdriEm
AdriEm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th March 2010, 1:23 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 16th March 2010, 5:16 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I started to experiment with a "cut-out" style in photoshop and this is how it ended up. I think its cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok Wynter, this is the hotness!
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 5:58 pm

Wynter does it again!!!! I LOVE IT!!! **Is that BlondByDesire?** LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 16th March 2010, 6:24 pm

Wow Wynter your art is awesome! I wish my artwork came out half as good as that!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th March 2010, 8:10 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:

Wynter does it again!!!! I LOVE IT!!! **Is that BlondByDesire?** LOL!!

HAHAHAHAH I know right?!? BBD in the house! Dude this is bomb diggity, fa shiggity!! I want her hair!
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th March 2010, 9:48 pm

CurlieCutes1121: Hee hee thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LynnieLuve:Thanks and lol if she wants it to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mstokes2008:Thank you and all i can say is practice makes perfect. Ive been in art classes (in school) for at least 4 years.

Bholmes87: Aaa-OOPPP! I like the way you work it (No diggity) I got to bag it up. Lol thats the first thing that popped into my head after reading that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and that right there is my dream hair, sure i wont be able to see, but ill look really cool lol!

You guys gave me an idea. I think itll be kinda fun to draw some of you lovely curlies and see if you can figure out who its supposed to be or who its based off of. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Well idk ill think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 17th March 2010, 11:36 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I started to experiment with a "cut-out" style in photoshop and this is how it ended up. I think its cute [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is so cute! You should turn it into a series and do it with ladies of different shades and hair colors.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 17th March 2010, 1:23 pm

Hmm Thats a great idea! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 17th March 2010, 8:24 pm

Yeah Tia that is a good idea!! You should draw some CN.com ladies too and we could have a contest (no prize just for fun!!) and we could guess who they're supposed to be! I would totally love that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 17th March 2010, 9:46 pm

Ill get to work on that then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next