CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rude Friend.

4 posters

Go down

Rude Friend. Empty Rude Friend.

Post by MelOhSoDivine 26th February 2010, 1:25 am

So I have an extremely outspoken friend at school. Well today I wore my hair bust down the middle and in a headband (stole it from someone's avi on here LOL!) and I swear I was looking good.We were on the elevator and mind you this elevator is TINY, and it was me, my rude friend and this one other girl who is STARING AT MY HEAD... she wasn't even trying to make it a secret that she was staring. Next thing I heard was my rude friend "Damn girl WTF! You act like you aint never seen a black girl with curly hair before, getcha eyes out her head!" and the girl just walked off. :(I was slightly embarrassed... but she low key said what I was too polite to say.
MelOhSoDivine
MelOhSoDivine

Back to top Go down

Rude Friend. Empty Re: Rude Friend.

Post by NaturallyJazzy 26th February 2010, 1:40 am

I bet your hair did look really good....She was probably secretly jealous and Felt the need to be mean just because she couldn't have your wonderful curly hair! At least now you know your Friend is there to take up for you. haha
NaturallyJazzy
NaturallyJazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 26th February 2010, 4:16 am

Your friend was not being rude honey she was bring protective. You lucky that you have friends to take up for you like that. I have one that thinks if someone tells me I did something to my hair that they looking at it in a negative light. Which I had to tell her off the other day. So your friend was looking out for you and the chic should not have been staring at your head like that. I fine that a lot of females that look at us natural beauties are jealous not just because of our hair also because we dare to be different and proud of ourselves for who we are.

Keep doing you babe, it is working.. And give your friend A high five for me. LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 26th February 2010, 4:33 am

Lol! I wish I had friends like that. I'm very outspoken and probably would've said the same thing! That's not rude, that's being a true, awesome friend.
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 26th February 2010, 5:09 am

Karyn I think because I am as out spoken I think the same. My friends always tell me that the filter between my brain and mouth has malfunctioned. I always respond oh well I am like Oprah when it comes to that "Everybody gets some"!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down