CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair....

+3
BlakButterfli
kbelle
Nappturall
7 posters

Go down

Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair.... Empty Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair....

Post by Nappturall 25th February 2010, 1:07 pm

I want long healthier nappturall hair so I begin to use common sense.

Wash. Deep Condition, Moisturize , Stay away from direct heat, and use good products that is made for my type of hair which is kinky tightly coiled curls...its working for me.
Nappturall
Nappturall

http://www.trwcreditgroup.com/angeljones

Back to top Go down

Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair.... Empty Re: Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair....

Post by kbelle 25th February 2010, 6:54 pm

What kind of products do you use. It sounds like I have a similar hair type as me. I am okay with the products I am using so far, but with the weather changing, I hope I keep getting good results. Please share, I'm still learning! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair.... Empty Re: Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair....

Post by BlakButterfli 25th February 2010, 6:57 pm

Weird. I was asking the same question as kbelle and my computer went all wonky on me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My hair is tightly coiled as well, very soft and probably 4A. What products do you use @ Nappturall?
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th February 2010, 7:46 pm

Nappturall wrote:

Wash. Deep Condition, Moisturize , Stay away from direct heat, and use good products that is made for my type of hair which is kinky tightly coiled curls...its working for me.

Ditto!
Washing, Deep Conditioning, and Moisturizing will work wonders!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Want Longer Healthier Nappturall Hair.... Empty UBH Steam Spa....

Post by Nappturall 26th February 2010, 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Big Chop 1.29.9

Nappturall Starter Pics 1.29.09

UBH Steam Spa
Shampoo Mon, Wed, Fri (Creme of Natural Moisturizing Poo or Shampoo Bar)
CoWash Daily (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration)
Moisturize Daily (Ultra Black Hair Dew and Cream Moisturizer)
Protein Deep Conditioner Mon,Wed and Fri (Ultra Black Hair Deep Conditioner/Moisturize with UBH DEW and Cream Moisturizer)
Henna my hair in the 29th of each month since I did my BC Jan 29,2009. SO I will celebrate the 29th of each month by Henna'ing my head with (Jamila Henna and Lemon Juice ONLY)!!!

THIS WORKS FOR ME....I notice a difference in my hair, no split ends, no more tiny knots on my hair strands. I don't need anymore trims. My afro is thick and gotten bigger, fluffy and soft. I bc last Jan 29,09..it was a low low cut...it grew alot. I tweak here and there last year...this is what I will stay with this year....

Peace, Love and NO hair grease!
~Nappturall~
Nappturall
Nappturall

http://www.trwcreditgroup.com/angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 26th March 2010, 3:47 am

tiashauntee wrote:
Nappturall wrote:

Ditto!
Washing, Deep Conditioning, and Moisturizing will work wonders!

Double ditto!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Free&Curly 5th April 2010, 7:17 pm

Nappturall wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Big Chop 1.29.9

Nappturall Starter Pics 1.29.09

UBH Steam Spa
Shampoo Mon, Wed, Fri (Creme of Natural Moisturizing Poo or Shampoo Bar)
CoWash Daily (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration)
Moisturize Daily (Ultra Black Hair Dew and Cream Moisturizer)
Protein Deep Conditioner Mon,Wed and Fri (Ultra Black Hair Deep Conditioner/Moisturize with UBH DEW and Cream Moisturizer)
Henna my hair in the 29th of each month since I did my BC Jan 29,2009. SO I will celebrate the 29th of each month by Henna'ing my head with (Jamila Henna and Lemon Juice ONLY)!!!

THIS WORKS FOR ME....I notice a difference in my hair, no split ends, no more tiny knots on my hair strands. I don't need anymore trims. My afro is thick and gotten bigger, fluffy and soft. I bc last Jan 29,09..it was a low low cut...it grew alot. I tweak here and there last year...this is what I will stay with this year....

Peace, Love and NO hair grease!
~Nappturall~

Did you use this same regimen for your TWA? Im asking becuase I feel like Im not doing enough to my hair. I guess I was so used to have a relaxer (do nothing but grease my scalp until my next hair appointment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). I currently wash with cream of nature and use a random conditioner from whole foods, CKKT, and possibly the curling custard or just oil twice a week.

Free&Curly

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybrittain 27th May 2010, 10:44 am

It's all about attitude. If you stay positive and think differently about your hair it will begin to grow. Also, keep it moisturized and keep that comb out of it. I don't put a comb in my head but once a week when I deep condition and do the curly primer method. It has done wonders and is starting to grow like weeds. It won't hurt to talk to it too, it works for plants and it is working for me. LOL

ladybrittain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down