CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid...

+6
msqueenie
lena73
TerraD
natural83
tiashaunteé
numbah5
10 posters

Go down

Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid... Empty Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid...

Post by numbah5 5th November 2009, 12:46 pm

The video is hella sexy and the girl has some gawgous curls!....

I invented chex
numbah5
numbah5

Back to top Go down

Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid... Empty Re: Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid...

Post by tiashaunteé 5th November 2009, 7:33 pm

I have noticed more and more commercials have black women with natural hair...until I turn to TV1 or BET

We are becoming mainstream!!! cheers
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid... Empty Re: Beautiful curly girl in Trey Songz vid...

Post by natural83 6th November 2009, 2:46 pm

I watched the Trey Songz video, finally, yesterday for the first time! That girls hair was soooooo gorgeous! And not to mention how fine & super sexy Trey was looking! (Ya know I had to get that one in! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) Its definitely inspiring to see chicks on TV with their natural hair like that! Maybe now the fellas will embrace that naturalness of our hair more!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th November 2009, 6:34 pm

This was my first time seeing this video and it is ultra sexy! LOL. I really liked how her curls were styled. Maybe as we become more mainstream, guys will realize that natural hair is more versatile...we certainly do not have to worry about sweating out our perms! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Woot! Woot!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 7th November 2009, 8:55 pm

I have to agree Terra..if guys could see that its actually more versatile than relaxed hair...but at another point who cares...
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by msqueenie 11th November 2009, 4:07 pm

umm...to be completely honest, the last thing I was looking at was that model's hair. My eyes never really focused on her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
msqueenie
msqueenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni J 12th November 2009, 3:07 pm

Trey Songz is amazing to look at and musically of course, but the girl was lovely! Hair was styled great. Like some of the other ladies said, once guys see it they will be more excepting. But if we dont except ourselves and curls for what they are, how can they? We hide what we dont want them to see. And I sure do want him to see me and the hair I am learning to love.
Sunni J
Sunni J

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 12th November 2009, 4:23 pm

Thumbs up sunni j! I agree girl! We have to have the confidence to make them see what we see when we look in the mirror!

And msqueenie, I had to watch the video twice in order to notice everything too, but her hair was banging!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by msqueenie 12th November 2009, 6:44 pm

@terrad - well, obviously I need to watch the video a second time...:-)
msqueenie
msqueenie

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 23rd November 2009, 8:12 pm

msqueenie wrote:umm...to be completely honest, the last thing I was looking at was that model's hair. My eyes never really focused on her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahahhaha and the cyclops: perfect. this video can be played on tv??? what?? lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubianactress 28th December 2009, 8:01 am

Thats so funny because my friend called me when she saw the video like " Krystel you have to see this girl's hair in Tery Songz new video!" I was glad he had a natural sista in his video...all forms of black beauty need to e represented through entertainment arts.
Nubianactress
Nubianactress

http://www.krystelmcneil.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 31st December 2009, 10:41 pm

Okay, I just saw the video. I want to style my frohawk like hers. Her hair is beautiful. I hope my style comes out half as nice as hers.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down