CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!!

2 posters

Go down

MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!! Empty MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!!

Post by SoulfulSweetz 15th February 2010, 3:39 pm

Ok, so, I have recieved some messages and comments from people in general about the actual length of my hair. The style in the Avatar is a two strand twist out that I did on dry hair to increase length.. So if your hair is the same lenght as mine in the pic below, and you are thinking about doing a two-strand twist out.. Try it on dry hair..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SoulfulSweetz
SoulfulSweetz

https://www.youtube.com/Soulfulsweetz

Back to top Go down

MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!! Empty Re: MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th February 2010, 5:30 pm

I only have this week to try the twist out...so I'll take your suggestion and try on dry hair..maybe Wednesday. I'll see what my results will be. Do you let you hair get completely dry?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!! Empty Re: MAJOR SHRINKAGE!! But ITS ALLL GOOD!!!

Post by SoulfulSweetz 15th February 2010, 6:48 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I only have this week to try the twist out...so I'll take your suggestion and try on dry hair..maybe Wednesday. I'll see what my results will be. Do you let you hair get completely dry?

No I don't let it completely dry. The first time I did a twist out, I blew my hair out, but I hate using heat on my hair so the second time, I let it air dry some, but still a little damp then twist it. Oh and I used MJ Curly Pudding in twisting it, but I'm sure other products will work.
SoulfulSweetz
SoulfulSweetz

https://www.youtube.com/Soulfulsweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down