CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet Biologics Amla&Olive Heavy Cream

+17
Katie@happygirlhair.com
naturesbest
Russianjoy
Niqui36
TMS
BattleKat
jamaicanmecurly
Deva_87
Divinebeauty87
traveljunkie08
quincie1479
Poundcake921
fanmnatirel
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
Tmochava
savvybrown
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Qhemet Biologics Amla&Olive Heavy Cream - Page 2 Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics Amla&Olive Heavy Cream

Post by naturesbest 6th May 2010, 10:26 pm

Thanks so much! I guess I will be purchasing it tomorrow! Smile
naturesbest
naturesbest

Back to top Go down

Qhemet Biologics Amla&Olive Heavy Cream - Page 2 Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics Amla&Olive Heavy Cream

Post by SisterBoyd 7th May 2010, 3:42 am

Has anyone used it on w'n'g?
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 11:10 pm

i used the tea gel on a wash n go but its too watery n not as thick as the eco which gave me much better results. i use the honey balm (my fav) and the burdock cream OR tea gel for an excellent hold and moisture. I just upgraded my burdock for a full size and im gettin the alma n detangling ghee as well.

im excited to look up combo's of qhemet to use!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by J.S.M. 19th January 2011, 4:33 am

I used the AOHC to moisturize. I applied it to wet hair and sealed with a light oil (or I might not, since the AOHC has such a high oil content). It's most likely because I have fine hair, but I really did not like this product. It was way too heavy, and it left my hair dry and crispy, no matter how little I used. I won't be repurchasing.

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Somebody 20th January 2011, 2:04 pm

I use it as a moisturiser on damp hair, to make my braids (combined with the softening seurm) and as a pre-poo. Works brilliantly all 3 ways for me and I love the smell! I have 4b/c hair, so the thickness is ideal for me, but even on my relaxed bits it seems to work.
I can't wait to take my braids out and try the detangling ghee!

I also happen to have won both of the competitions I've entered on the QB Facebook page (including the one last weekend), so I regard it as my lucky product! Very Happy
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2