CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams

5 posters

Go down

Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams Empty Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams

Post by simplysloan 15th October 2010, 9:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Im looking for Amla and Olive or Burdock Creams! I happened upon a sample and fell in LOVE!! I ordered some, but you know how slowly it can take for it to arrive.

Whatever you have, and you're willing to sell please Message me. I pay with PayPal. Smile

The sooner the better ya'll! I have barely enough to last the week Sad
simplysloan
simplysloan

Back to top Go down

Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams Empty Re: Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams

Post by jeanlouisangel 24th October 2010, 12:59 pm

Hi Simply I just ordered on Monday the Qhemet's Heavy Cream, and the hydrating one. It came on Saturday. You may get them sooner than you think Wink And I am hoping for that. Cuz homie, its hard getting these products from people..They are really good products...lol
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams Empty Re: Looking for Qhemet Amla and Olive *Or* Burdock Root Creams

Post by Tmochava 27th October 2010, 10:48 am

I have a Burdock Root Butter Cream, I keep switching back and forth between the Amla and the Burdock but the Amla is much better for me and my daughter's hair so I have the Burdock to sell if you still need one. Its pretty full, I would say about 95%.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 29th October 2010, 2:06 am

Tmochava are you all set with that Burdock Root? Want to know if Simply jumped on that yet..lol if not or Simply is all set..Holla Laughing
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th October 2010, 7:54 am

Just so you know...Qhemet will be shutting down November 1st to get ready for Black Friday...so get your orders in this week!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 29th October 2010, 4:25 pm

Simplysloan didn't get it but another person did. Thanks!
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by simplysloan 8th November 2010, 12:11 pm

My order ended up coming a lot sooner than I thought it would!
I wanna thank Tmochava for getting me hooked Smile
simplysloan
simplysloan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 14th November 2010, 7:05 pm

Ok Tmochava..good deal...Hey Simply how r u liking the products?
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by simplysloan 18th November 2010, 12:44 pm

@Jeanlouisangel, That Amla and Olive heavy cream is no joke! It keeps my hair super moisturized. I started layering with Crisco and now I moisturize once between my wash days (I co-wash every two days) But could go longer. When I had my hair pressed it lasted a week and was very moisturized, and not overly greasy. I have some Detangling Ghee I purchased coming soon, I can't wait to try it.
simplysloan
simplysloan

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 18th November 2010, 2:50 pm

simplysloan wrote:@Jeanlouisangel, That Amla and Olive heavy cream is no joke! It keeps my hair super moisturized. I started layering with Crisco and now I moisturize once between my wash days (I co-wash every two days) But could go longer. When I had my hair pressed it lasted a week and was very moisturized, and not overly greasy. I have some Detangling Ghee I purchased coming soon, I can't wait to try it.

Crisco? affraid It doesn't clog your folicles??!!
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down