CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking NATURAL HAIR STYLIST

2 posters

Go down

Seeking NATURAL HAIR STYLIST Empty Seeking NATURAL HAIR STYLIST

Post by Maricopa 2nd February 2010, 10:08 pm

This coming June 2010 will be my 1 year napptural anniversary [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Rather than do my own BC myself and running the risk of chopping all my hair off (12months of transitioning), I have decided that to go to a natural hair salon and have it done there. I live in Queens, New York and would appreciate any suggestions on locations. Thanks in advance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maricopa
Maricopa

Back to top Go down

Seeking NATURAL HAIR STYLIST Empty Re: Seeking NATURAL HAIR STYLIST

Post by Hair by Nedjetti Salon 2nd February 2010, 11:41 pm

Hey Maricopa...

Give me a call 973.748.0181 and I'd love to bring you back to your roots [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Hair by Nedjetti salon is in Bloomfield, NJ, but I pick up my NY clients to and from Newark Penn Station, a10 min ride so convenient (on my website I'm promoting myself in NYC, but will be there starting this summer '10, building a clientele)

Before you call please go to my FB page (link in my signature) and view over 80 natural hairstyles I created, ext free and I have before and after photos of clients who transitioned from relaxer to natural, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] great inspirations [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

see you soon...
Nedjetti
Hair by Nedjetti Salon
Hair by Nedjetti Salon

http://www.Nedjetti.com

Back to top Go down