CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

+3
Curl-a-licious
MixedStraightUp
p_nuttie43
7 posters

Go down

Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by p_nuttie43 3rd November 2009, 6:59 pm

YES YA'LL. I have a brand new bottle of both the Organix Coconut milk shampoo and Conditioner.
I bought it and used it on my hair once and it felt so dry and knotted and just *eck*. SO its just sitting there in the bottom of my bathroom cabinet.

I am looking for a good leave in conditioner that we do not get here in Fresno, Ca. OR anything that can help a sista who has JUST STARTED transitioning about 3 weeks and looking for something for these dang straight relaxed ends...

I'm new to all this so any help will do!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Re: Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by MixedStraightUp 3rd November 2009, 8:37 pm

Ok I would so love your organix products. It does wonders for me - sorry not so much for you. let me know if you want me to take off your hands [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I swear by Kinky culy knot today condition - great leave in. You might look them up. They have a shampoo and curly cuturd also. I was going to offer up the curly custard as it does nothing for me and I don't like it - but the conditioners i love. Look at their website here - http://kinky-curly.com/
MixedStraightUp
MixedStraightUp

Back to top Go down

Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner Empty Re: Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

Post by Curl-a-licious 5th November 2009, 3:56 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. The organix does nothing for me. Its too thin, and My hair sucks up moisture like there is no tomorrow. I use garnier fruitis leave in curl and shine, i think its called. There's a sleeck and shine that I would like to try but some other day. Thats the only one I have so far. If anything the kinky curly knots is a good product, but you'll have to test it on your hair so check and see if they have an samplers. good luck with your journey!
Curl-a-licious
Curl-a-licious

http://beyond-the-epidermis.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 5th November 2009, 4:09 pm

THanks guys: I do want to try the whole kinky curly product line since soo many people are giving it rave reviews. but i see it alot on already curly hair. My hair is unfortunately chemically straight so I'll have to see how i' would be able to use it.

@ Mixed straight up: I'll trade you the curly custard. I've heard and seen so many good review and mentions on that product. 1 question: does it work on relaxed hair. My hair is mostly relaxed hair now...

I'll send you a message on swapping the products and we can see what it do!

@ Curl-a-licious:: I see Garnier alot in videos and blogs... I think i want to get their leave in conditioner because I do need one!!! Right now i have HE TT as a cowash but I think i want to try Garnier too.
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by Curl-a-licious 7th November 2009, 12:45 am

I have HE TT and its the same as the leave in but you cant leave it in too much because then you will see the conditioner. I love to use a lot of conditioner until I feel the smoothness of it all stay in my hair. And I still have almost all of the leave in even though I use a lot of it.

Now if its curl defining maybe not so much, and since I used it during the summer maybe the huminity made it have more volume. That small fact you'll have to figure out, since I'm still getting to know my hair. :]

I actually cut my relax hair 3 months ago maybe 2 months after growing it out for almost 2 years. Lets just say I got to scissor happy lmao
Curl-a-licious
Curl-a-licious

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 7th November 2009, 3:17 am

@p_nuttie43 I just brought Organix Coconut Mild Anti Breakage Serum about an hour ago...It smells soooooooooooooo good. Hopefully it works
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by Curl-a-licious 7th November 2009, 1:02 pm

@Loveself247- Good luck, please let me know what you did and how are the results :]
Curl-a-licious
Curl-a-licious

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 9th November 2009, 3:33 pm

p_nuttie43 wrote:THanks guys: I do want to try the whole kinky curly product line since soo many people are giving it rave reviews. but i see it alot on already curly hair. My hair is unfortunately chemically straight so I'll have to see how i' would be able to use it.

@ Mixed straight up: I'll trade you the curly custard. I've heard and seen so many good review and mentions on that product. 1 question: does it work on relaxed hair. My hair is mostly relaxed hair now...

I'll send you a message on swapping the products and we can see what it do!

@ Curl-a-licious:: I see Garnier alot in videos and blogs... I think i want to get their leave in conditioner because I do need one!!! Right now i have HE TT as a cowash but I think i want to try Garnier too.

From what I've read on the site it doesn't work the same for transitioners. It won't make your relaxed tresses curly.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 9th November 2009, 3:34 pm

Although I just had a bright idea! What if you used it and did a TnC, hum. That might work. My daughter is transitioning and I think I am going to try it on her.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 9th November 2009, 7:12 pm

i was reading on afrobella.com one of the reviews on the custard and they used it like gel and twisted it in a tnc. thats what I'm going to do and see what happens. (it may be done on a weekend for any issues that may arise from using it. lol). im sure i'll post a pic of the results
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 29th November 2009, 11:02 pm

loveself247 wrote:@p_nuttie43 I just brought Organix Coconut Mild Anti Breakage Serum about an hour ago...It smells soooooooooooooo good. Hopefully it works

I also brought the serum(it was in sale at Target). I plan to use it to take down my twist in the a.m. It do smell soooo yummmy!!!
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 28th January 2010, 12:52 am

Doesnt this product have cones in it?
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down