CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner

2 posters

Go down

Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner Empty Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner

Post by CurlsGalore 8th May 2010, 12:34 pm

I decided to try a new product last night. I got this conditioner after I read an great review from KinkyCurlyQueen's blog. I'm really loving this conditioner!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First let me say, the consistency is very thick and creamy! It smells like bubblegum, cotton candy, and coconut all wrapped up in one! You're going to want to eat your hair like your favorite dessert! It provided excellent slip and my hair detangled like a dream!

I actually will use this for most of my cowashes! However, last night, I used it as a pre-poo just to see how my hair would react. I mixed it with honey/EVOO and left it on my hair for about 30 minutes. Detangled each section before rinsing it out. My hair felt very soft and well-moisturized afterwards and I was pleased! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the ingredients:Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Rapeseed Oil Derived), Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).* Certified Organic
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner Empty Re: Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner

Post by Curlock Holmes 8th May 2010, 1:20 pm

I want to try this one! I've gone to vitaminne shop and Whole Foods and they have all the other conditioners BESIDES the coconut. I want this one because it seems like its the only one in the line that doesn't have protein, which my hair doesn't like at all.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner Empty Re: Desert Essence Organic Coconut Conditioner

Post by CurlsGalore 8th May 2010, 4:48 pm

@ CurlyDee: You'll get it cheaper at LuckyVitamin.com. I went the Whole Foods near me and it's $8.99 each. I got two bottles from the site and it still came out cheaper for me even with the shipping, included. I paid $16.19 for both with shipping.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down