CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS!

2 posters

Go down

GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS! Empty GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS!

Post by p_nuttie43 26th January 2010, 6:01 pm

On Feb. 5th I"m going to a Sweethearts dance and I have NO ideal how to wear my hair. I'm thinking i will go with my usual bantu knotout but make them smaller so there is more curlies but at the same time I really want to do something different.

My hair is right at my neck and im in my 5-6 month transitioning period. Im hoping that you guys can help me come up with some ideals on how to do my hair... .Here are a couple of pics of my hair now to get an ideal what i'm working with...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS! Empty Re: GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS!

Post by tiashaunteé 26th January 2010, 6:49 pm

What about a rod set? Still curly but a little different
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS! Empty Re: GOING TO A VALENTINES DANCE.. .I NEED SOME STYLE SUGGESTIONS!

Post by p_nuttie43 27th January 2010, 3:31 pm

ooh a straw set!!!! that sounds like something of a winner... i've always wanted to try it.... Thanks for the suggestion! I've seen some youtube videos about doing a straw set or rod set....
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down