CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone recommended I get a perm...

+14
Deva_87
Lena_Jolie
RoseNaturalBeauty
IF IT COMES nATURAL
Mak
Offandrunning
curly+kinky+fierce
R2D2
dajewel
sweetdrk1
RayMingy
AfrikanLatina
MsJay1121
Curly Film Chick
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Someone recommended I get a perm... - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone recommended I get a perm...

Post by naturallydestined 27th January 2010, 11:09 am

It would be nice if some people had a mute button. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
naturallydestined
naturallydestined

http://members.fotki.com/NaturallyDestined/about/

Back to top Go down

Someone recommended I get a perm... - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone recommended I get a perm...

Post by Deva_87 27th January 2010, 11:24 am

lol yes it would be nice i'll just press the ignore ignorant people button for now
Deva_87
Deva_87

http://members.fotki.com/Deva87/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 27th January 2010, 11:29 am

lol yes a mute button would be wonderful
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bloom 30th January 2010, 11:14 pm

ok, i've got one for you...i was buy'n shoes some time ago and this guy came up to me and said " honey here's my card, you need your hair 'did' come by and i'll do a press and curl for you"... the "fool boy" then preceeded to touch up my hair...of course i was so stunned by the entire event i just sat there dumbfounded...and i went around feeling ugly for the rest of the day...

thank goodness i've grown a "nappy backbone" now and wear my hair anyway way i want....
bloom
bloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 31st January 2010, 1:09 am

bloom wrote:ok, i've got one for you...i was buy'n shoes some time ago and this guy came up to me and said " honey here's my card, you need your hair 'did' come by and i'll do a press and curl for you"... the "fool boy" then preceeded to touch up my hair...of course i was so stunned by the entire event i just sat there dumbfounded...and i went around feeling ugly for the rest of the day...

thank goodness i've grown a "nappy backbone" now and wear my hair anyway way i want....

Wow that's insane. I feel like when I'm walking around Harlem NY with my hair out and big, an African woman will hound me saying "hair braiding miss! Miss!" and then one insisted "You really need it."

smh.
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 31st January 2010, 11:44 am

Well people never seem to amaze me so none of the things being said to you all is a shock to me. I for one can not stand bold face people especially when everyone's hair on here is beautiful. I BC'd back in September, and I have been rocking my hair ever since. I did have a bad day last week but no one has been bold enough to say anything. I applaud you Curly Film Chic because it would have been a real ethnic situation if it was me.

I have had a friend of mine tell me her hair will break out with out perm and now she almost bald on top of her head. Keep stunting on them honey, your hair ROCKS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2