CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

+51
mochamoments
MellowOne
CurlCita
LaToya28
NaturalNixon
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
ktoliver5303
CrissyQ
NhappyJackie
Vee
CocoEuro
curly+kinky+fierce
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlyboricua
d.denise
sunbaby
jamaicacurl
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
Mz. Thang
neethair
PaganWifey
newcurlieque
Russet
SisterBoyd
Ameenah
Courtney
blondie
A85
bholmes87
FemmeFox
StephanieB
Winnielours
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
Pinkrage
traveljunkie08
adiaha
MahoganyCurls
tiashaunteé
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
krazy coils
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
BlondeByDesire
55 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by BlondeByDesire 10th April 2010, 9:46 am

Hi Ladies - we are having a great time. I was gonna post a pic but I can't figure it out on my BB. My hair is in twist.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by sweetdrk1 10th April 2010, 9:57 am

Good stuff enjoy
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 10th April 2010, 3:48 pm

Enjoy your trip
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 10th April 2010, 6:56 pm

cheers I'm glad you're having fun!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th April 2010, 10:13 am

Hey BBD~

Not sure how you can post from your BB, but you can e-mail yourself and post when you get home.

Hope you guys are still having good weather and fun!!!

Have as safe trip home!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th April 2010, 10:17 am

Hey I created a post in General to come up with a name of the BNB thread after the challenge ends.

Travel safe!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 9:05 am

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm back from my brief trip to Charlotte. We enjoyed ourselves very much while there. Too short, though. But we plan on taking another trip there in the near future. We will be relocating there in 2012. We stayed in the Southpark area.

I'll have to play catch up with everyone's threads. But below is the photo I mentioned a couple days ago that I couldn't figure out to how post from my BB. I know I could have sent it to myself as an email but I didn't until this morning.

My hair is still in these twists, I was tired yesterday when we got home and and didn't do anything to it. I co-washed late Thursday and twisted using Koils By Nature Butter and the Koils by Nature Gel. I have the front pinned up this morning.

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Img00019

I figure I'll do a twist-out maybe Wednesday for the rest of the week. This style is low maintenance and protective styling all in one. I like it.

Happy Monday.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th April 2010, 9:17 am

Welcome back!!

I like it too!! My twist will not stay straight like that for the life of me. You know I love your hair and I am going to ignore the products you used!! I refuse to buy one more product!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 9:26 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Welcome back!!

I like it too!! My twist will not stay straight like that for the life of me. You know I love your hair and I am going to ignore the products you used!! I refuse to buy one more product!!

I'm really loving the Koils By Nature line ... it keeps my twists well defined, soft and moisturized. This was first time using the butter with the gel and it too is a winning combination. I really like it a lot. I did these twists started at around 11:30 p.m. and didn't finish until around 1:30 a.m. So I let them air dry and I just applied my satin scarf and let the ends hang free (but protected them at night - tuck then under) - we were leaving at 4:00 a.m. so the air helped them dry faster and the scarf kind of elongated the twists. Before I would just sleep in my bonnet, and that caused more shrinkage.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th April 2010, 9:34 am

Your twists look great. The twist out is going to look wonderful BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Icon_biggrin !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 9:37 am

Today's hair ...

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Img00020
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 9:37 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your twists look great. The twist out is going to look wonderful BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Icon_biggrin !

Thanks Chrs.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th April 2010, 9:43 am

Love those twist. I always tie my twist down too. The longer my hair gets, the less shrinkage I get....even when I do them on wet hair.

I wanted to try Koils By Nature but I will hold off until later..maybe the end of summer. What is the consistency of the butter?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 9:59 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Love those twist. I always tie my twist down too. The longer my hair gets, the less shrinkage I get....even when I do them on wet hair.

I wanted to try Koils By Nature but I will hold off until later..maybe the end of summer. What is the consistency of the butter?

Thanks - kinda gritty
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 12th April 2010, 10:07 am

i love her butters and of course i wanna try her mango one and she revised her gel too. i cant resist using the butter on my skin though! yummy! mine didnt come out gritty, its more whipped but a fluffly hard whip (does that make sense BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Icon_scratch )

ur twist look awesome and i know the longer u leave em in the more awesome the twist out comes out!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 11:30 am

NubieNatty wrote:i love her butters and of course i wanna try her mango one and she revised her gel too. i cant resist using the butter on my skin though! yummy! mine didnt come out gritty, its more whipped but a fluffly hard whip (does that make sense BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Icon_scratch )

ur twist look awesome and i know the longer u leave em in the more awesome the twist out comes out!

Yes, it does make sense - I could describe it as that too ... fluffy hard whipp - might be more accurate - you can feel the texture though
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 12th April 2010, 11:39 am

Morning BBD~

Glad you enjoyed the trip and made it back safely!!! Okay...Koils by Nature...hmmmmm. Enough said... BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Lol I said I wasn't buying anything for a couple of weeks..gotta pay for our trip to N.C. for the drill team competition; however, once I get the deposit paid it on!!

I love the way your twists came out, and glad you wore them to work. I can't wait to see your twist out!!!

Have a blessed day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 12th April 2010, 12:40 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Today's hair ...

All I got to say is........... I love your twists!!!! And I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that twist out.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 12:50 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning BBD~

Glad you enjoyed the trip and made it back safely!!! Okay...Koils by Nature...hmmmmm. Enough said... BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Lol I said I wasn't buying anything for a couple of weeks..gotta pay for our trip to N.C. for the drill team competition; however, once I get the deposit paid it on!!

I love the way your twists came out, and glad you wore them to work. I can't wait to see your twist out!!!

Have a blessed day!!!

KNH

Thank KNH. Good stuff.

NhappyJackie wrote:
BlondeByDesire wrote:Today's hair ...

All I got to say is........... I love your twists!!!! And I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that twist out.

Thanks, I'm having so much fun with these twists, once they start to look raggedy then I'll undo them, but until then I'll rock them. This is my first time wearing them out (in public) and to work like this. I was skeptical at first. My husband hasn't made any remarks about them, so I guess he approves.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 12th April 2010, 1:06 pm

I have been using the Citrus Bliss Hair n body butter from Koils by nature. I won it on facebook. I likey a lot. scent is good but not over powering. I used it last night under my eco custard on my twists.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 12th April 2010, 1:23 pm

Those twists are looking mighty juicy! Whoo hoo!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 12th April 2010, 5:00 pm

BBD, I always love your hair. I cant wait to see the twist out.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 12th April 2010, 6:28 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:
BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Img00019

Your twists are FAB!!!! Love them ♥️
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 12th April 2010, 9:09 pm

HEY BBD, I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Your twists look great. I am sure the twist out will be great too. BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 39 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th April 2010, 8:51 am

Morning BBD~

Just stoppin by to say Hi!!

Have a blessed day.

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next