CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk

4 posters

Go down

karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk Empty karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk

Post by kinksncurls 23rd February 2010, 8:47 pm

So nothing that worked while I was transitioning works anymore now that I'm fully natural, and I bought the products in bulk so I have a few I'd like to swap for something else.
I have a full 8 ounces of kbb hair butter in egyptian musk. I also have a full 8 once hair milk. I'm looking to try another natural product, preferably a moisturizer/butter,or a deep conditioner. I'm really interested in trying qhemet burdock root cream, Alma and olive heavy cream, but I'm open to other offers too
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk Empty Re: karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk

Post by makeupvixen 12th March 2010, 2:08 pm

Wow, I don't have any of those things but would love the Hair Milk. I do have some Ojon stuff, Herbal Essence, and some homemade creams.... I can always paypal you too
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk Empty Re: karens body beautiful hair butter, hair milk

Post by BohoStreet 12th March 2010, 2:26 pm

What is wrong (or right) with KBB? I'm thinking of getting the Heavenly Hair Sample Pack
BohoStreet
BohoStreet

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 12th March 2010, 2:37 pm

I've been using it for the past month thanks to a post I saw about it on YouTube.

For my type 4a hair:

The Hair Mask - Softens and detangles, cost a lot but worth it.
Hair Milk - Keeps my hair soft, smell great and doesn't tangle, good slip.
Deep conditioner - Nice but nothing really great about it. Yes it makes my hair soft but the milk will do the same thing if I use other conditioners.
Hair Cream - Can be heavy and would work great on a thicker texture so use sparingly
Hair Butter - THICK and when rubbed in hands it turns into an oil. I use this on my ends, any other place is too heavy for me.

I use the mask and the milk on my 1 year old son (type 4b hair) and it works a miracle for him.

All in all the smell is great, get tons of compliments on it (Love the Chamomile Sage, Egyptian Musk and Lavender Vanilla)

If you order on Tuesdays and Fridays there are deals posted on her website.

All in all i love the mask and any of the leave ins and styling stuff. The conditioner I can do without, I will stick to my Aubrey's for my conditioners.

I have not tried the shampoo, the juice bar, the oils yet maybe this summer when I decided to shampoo and not co-wash for a month.

Oh and I think the girl on YouTube is Richeau. Her Fotoki is http://members.fotki.com/EmpressRi/about/, that's the texture and length I'm going for. Very nice young lady too.

There are 2 other girls on YouTube that posted about KBB, one with carmel skin and nice long hair and the other with shorter hair. Both are very nice and informative. You will see them when you type Karen's Body Beautiful in the search engine.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by BohoStreet 12th March 2010, 2:52 pm

Thanks for both responses. I'm going to use everything I have now and try not to buy anything additional. I have a few oils and vits I need to get so I'm going to hold out.
BohoStreet
BohoStreet

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 12th March 2010, 2:55 pm

Maybe you can swap something and try the milk with one of the other members.

This past Tuesday she was having a 50% so that was the only reason why I ordered anything.

I need to use what I have too, thanks, I guess I wont buy anything today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

Back to top Go down

Post by brownsugar09 12th March 2010, 3:11 pm

kinksncurls wrote:So nothing that worked while I was transitioning works anymore now that I'm fully natural, and I bought the products in bulk so I have a few I'd like to swap for something else.
I have a full 8 ounces of kbb hair butter in egyptian musk. I also have a full 8 once hair milk. I'm looking to try another natural product, preferably a moisturizer/butter,or a deep conditioner. I'm really interested in trying qhemet burdock root cream, Alma and olive heavy cream, but I'm open to other offers too

I have a full jar of QB burdock root...I'd love to try the hair milk and hair butter...maybe I have something else you'd like to swap for?
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 12th March 2010, 8:58 pm

Hi Brown Sugar, I already swapped the hair butter but I do have the hair milk and a hair nectar. If you would still like to swap send me a PM.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down