CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

+51
mochamoments
MellowOne
CurlCita
LaToya28
NaturalNixon
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
ktoliver5303
CrissyQ
NhappyJackie
Vee
CocoEuro
curly+kinky+fierce
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlyboricua
d.denise
sunbaby
jamaicacurl
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
Mz. Thang
neethair
PaganWifey
newcurlieque
Russet
SisterBoyd
Ameenah
Courtney
blondie
A85
bholmes87
FemmeFox
StephanieB
Winnielours
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
Pinkrage
traveljunkie08
adiaha
MahoganyCurls
tiashaunteé
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
krazy coils
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
BlondeByDesire
55 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th April 2010, 12:43 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Good Morning~

Enjoy your ride. You are going to love Charlotte it is so pretty there; however, there isn't a lot to do so can I say boring!!! LOL I have friends that live in Winston so I'm there every other year!!!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

KNH

Funny, I think its so much more to do in Charlotte compared to Raleigh. I love going to the Panther's games.

You might be right, but my friends are from Winston so we kinda hang aroung the general area!! They hate driving to Charlotte. A friend flew me to Charlotte for my birthday last year, and all he wanted to do was EAT!!! I was so pist at him!!! I didn't get to see much of the city at all. I did like the airport...it was NICE!!

I'm going back in June (to Charlotte) for a drill team competition, and we have plans go to Carowinds...that will be the highlight of our trip!! (funnel cakes) BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 617583 The rest of our time will be spent at the convention center. I guess I need to visit Charlotte with someone that lives there and knows what to do.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 8th April 2010, 12:48 pm

WOw your hair looks better everytime i come to cheak on it! How do you get your wash n gos to look like that? Mine end up looking like a played out afro in the back!LOL
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 8th April 2010, 12:56 pm

Hey BBD, popped in to say hello, have a safe trip!
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 4:53 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:WOw your hair looks better everytime i come to cheak on it! How do you get your wash n gos to look like that? Mine end up looking like a played out afro in the back!LOL

Thanks SAL,

I don't consider it a true WnG really - the simplest things come out the best. I just mixed water, conditioner and EVOO in a spray bottle - wer my head with it, and applied about to quarter size amounts of the Curls Milkshake and massaged that in. I shook a little (I can't do that too much, it gives me the worse headache) and that was it. I get better results like this then trying to do a true WnG with gel and stuff. Weird, huh...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 4:56 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Good Morning~

Enjoy your ride. You are going to love Charlotte it is so pretty there; however, there isn't a lot to do so can I say boring!!! LOL I have friends that live in Winston so I'm there every other year!!!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

KNH

Funny, I think its so much more to do in Charlotte compared to Raleigh. I love going to the Panther's games.

You might be right, but my friends are from Winston so we kinda hang aroung the general area!! They hate driving to Charlotte. A friend flew me to Charlotte for my birthday last year, and all he wanted to do was EAT!!! I was so pist at him!!! I didn't get to see much of the city at all. I did like the airport...it was NICE!!

I'm going back in June (to Charlotte) for a drill team competition, and we have plans go to Carowinds...that will be the highlight of our trip!! (funnel cakes) BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 617583 The rest of our time will be spent at the convention center. I guess I need to visit Charlotte with someone that lives there and knows what to do.

I've never been to Charlotte. Basically we'll be going around looking at apartments in the Southpark area. I plan to visit more this summer when our friend gets settled in.

I want some N. Carolina Bar-be-que for sure though before I leave ... pig

It's doesn't take much to entertain me and my husband, we're really laid back. So, I'm sure we will enjoy it - nonetheless. My son also will check out UNC at Charlotte.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 4:58 pm

newcurlieque wrote:Hey BBD, popped in to say hello, have a safe trip!

Thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 5:17 pm

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Img00018
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th April 2010, 5:21 pm

Your hair is still lookin good BBD!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by new2curl 8th April 2010, 5:39 pm

BlondebyDesire thanks for sharing your story, I am just ab month into my transitions so I feel encouraged reading your story.
new2curl
new2curl

http://web.me.com/new2curl/Site

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 8th April 2010, 6:52 pm

HAVE FUN
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 8th April 2010, 7:21 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:WOw your hair looks better everytime i come to cheak on it! How do you get your wash n gos to look like that? Mine end up looking like a played out afro in the back!LOL

Thanks SAL,

I don't consider it a true WnG really - the simplest things come out the best. I just mixed water, conditioner and EVOO in a spray bottle - wer my head with it, and applied about to quarter size amounts of the Curls Milkshake and massaged that in. I shook a little (I can't do that too much, it gives me the worse headache) and that was it. I get better results like this then trying to do a true WnG with gel and stuff. Weird, huh...

I'm starting to feel the same way! Have a great trip!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 8th April 2010, 8:29 pm

Actually, yours sounds like a TRUE wash and go. You almost literally washed and go'ed lol. I wish I could do that. That would probably be no bueno for my hair. Lol. And I love your blonde. It makes me smile everytime I see it.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th April 2010, 10:16 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning SisterCurlFriends,

I hope all is well with everyone.

My hair is still the same, just differnt headband. Waking up in the morning and spritzing with water concoction and applying a little Curls Milkshake has gotten me through this week.

Tonight however, I will co-wash and twist. I'll do smaller twists, hopefully they will get me through the weekend. I'll be using the Koils By Nature Butter and I'm gonna try it will a little of the Koils By Nature Gel for extra hold.

I'm driving down to Charlotte early tomorrow morning with my hubby, son, sis-n-law and a friend. Our friend is going to check some apartments, she will be relocating next month. While me and my hubby are there, we will be checking out the area as well. In a 2012/2013 we hope to move South as well. Have to wait until my youngest graduates in 2012 and is settled in college.

Have a great day.

Hey BBD,
Just saying hi. Have a safe trip. Charlotte is nice. My BFF lives there. I lived in Raleigh right after college and vist for homecoming. Charlotte is a FLYYY city but with a southern vibe.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th April 2010, 11:01 pm

Hey BBD enjoy your time in Charlotte!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th April 2010, 12:27 am

Safe travels to Charlotte, and I so feel you on moving away to a warmer area. I hope to move in the next 10 years (or sooner).
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th April 2010, 4:41 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Img00018

Hey lady, checkin in.

I have the same headband......lol.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 7:19 am

i need to try this pantyhose thingy u n lynnie use!

Have fun in NC, i always get the BEST sleep there! i have fam in a tiny town called Spring Hope after rocky mount. I'd love to settle in a nice quiet comm in wilson though. If only i could take my salary NOW down there i'd live like a BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Icon_queen. im definitely retiring down south, my plan b is delaware...TAX FREE SHOPPING BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Icon_bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th April 2010, 8:20 am

Morning BBD!!

You may be on the road by now, but just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Be Safe, Be Blessed and Enjoy!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 12:41 pm

Hi BBD, hope you are having a good time!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 9th April 2010, 5:05 pm

Hi Everybody -

I'm in Charlotte and the weather is gorgeous.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th April 2010, 5:18 pm

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 678474 Perfect timing. It is a little chilly in the DMV BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 38 Icon_neutral .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th April 2010, 6:16 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hi Everybody -

I'm in Charlotte and the weather is gorgeous.

This weekend is supposed to be lovely!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 9th April 2010, 7:08 pm

Hey there. Hope you're having a good day. Just wanted to stop in and share a lil tidbit about the Afroveda Cocolatte. I was pretty much down to my last lil scoop of it. But I wanted to see if I could stretch it. So, I decided to mix in the Qhemet Hydrating Balm. I didn't measure. I'd say I had about one tablespoon of the cocolatte to about 3 tablespoons of the hydrating balm. It still looked very white and creamy though. The consistency is like a pudding. I must say it's a winning combo. Since the Cocolatte isn't moisturizing by itself, mixing it with the Qhemet gave it moisture but it still has the beloved chocolate smell. And since the Qhemet has a very light lemon scent it smells like lemon cake with chocolate icing! Delish! Just wanted to share since you didn't know what to do with the cocolatte. Let me know if you try it and how it works for you.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th April 2010, 8:32 pm

Have fun in Charlotte. And enjoy the weather.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th April 2010, 8:42 pm

Enjoy your weekend in Charlotte!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next