CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design Essentials

4 posters

Go down

Design Essentials Empty Design Essentials

Post by BattleKat 22nd January 2010, 1:02 am

Has anyone ever used Design Essential products? I read thru some of the threads and didn't see any info. The company states that some of their products are designed for natural hair. Feed back greatly apreciated.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Design Essentials Empty Re: Design Essentials

Post by Janique 22nd January 2010, 2:41 pm

I've used three products from them. I really like the leave in hydrating conditioner. It makes my hair soft and detangles it well. The other products I used were for flakes because I have seborrheic dermatitis.
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by pfarley 24th January 2010, 8:34 pm

My used-to-be hair dresser used DE only. Her husband is actually like a big-wig for the company. Forgive me, but one thing that I realized about some hair dressers is that they use products that they like/support regardless of your hair type. She used DE on everyone.

They just recently started promoting natural hair products, but if you look on the natural hair page, the first product that they have on there is a RELAXER!! WT*? I think you can come to your own conclusion after that one.

I have the condish and and the leave-in. The condish does nothing for my hair...no slip at all. It feels watered down to me. The leave-in leaves a sticky residue that I cannot stand, and the products smell bland.

There are plenty of products out there for natural hair that isn't as costly, has better slip, provides more moisture, and smells better. Based on my experience alone, I would advise you not to waste your money.
pfarley
pfarley

http://www.allthingscouponing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleKat 25th January 2010, 12:28 am

Thanks ladies. I don't have the budget right now to do alot of experimenting with the expensive stuff right, so your feed back is greatly appreciated.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 25th January 2010, 2:18 pm

pfarley wrote:My used-to-be hair dresser used DE only. Her husband is actually like a big-wig for the company. Forgive me, but one thing that I realized about some hair dressers is that they use products that they like/support regardless of your hair type. She used DE on everyone.

They just recently started promoting natural hair products, but if you look on the natural hair page, the first product that they have on there is a RELAXER!! WT*? I think you can come to your own conclusion after that one.

I have the condish and and the leave-in. The condish does nothing for my hair...no slip at all. It feels watered down to me. The leave-in leaves a sticky residue that I cannot stand, and the products smell bland.

There are plenty of products out there for natural hair that isn't as costly, has better slip, provides more moisture, and smells better. Based on my experience alone, I would advise you not to waste your money.

lol. i just looked at that. they have the nerve to call it "lo lye"
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down