CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them?

+5
Amy V.
LaToya28
QuirkyCurly
NylaCoils
CurlyChefRobin
9 posters

Go down

Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them? Empty Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them?

Post by CurlyChefRobin 16th January 2011, 1:47 am

I'm looking to purchase some shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil and maybe the essence sample (I wanted to grab some of the EO's). DANG, I sound like a PJ. Wait, am I a pj? drunken

Anyway, what were your experiences purchasing online from Shea Essentials? Thanks so much!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them? Empty Re: Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them?

Post by NylaCoils 16th January 2011, 4:01 pm

She is a fast shipper and i love her shea butter! Join the mailing lists! She usually has coupons
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them? Empty Re: Shea Essentials - Anyone bought products from them?

Post by QuirkyCurly 16th January 2011, 6:26 pm

I love shea essentials. I've purchased shea butter from them and i was surprised at the amount i received.. especially for an 8 oz. I got more than I expected Smile

I just ordered some mango, shea ,and cocoa butter. I also purchased some african soap in liquid and the bar. I also encouraged you to join the mailing list. I got free shipping on my last purchase. I don't get my order quickly though. I ordered on the 5th and its still not here Sad
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 16th January 2011, 8:03 pm

I just bought some shea and coconut oil from them and they seem to be very good quality. I'd order from them again.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 16th January 2011, 8:33 pm

LaToya28 wrote:I just bought some shea and coconut oil from them and they seem to be very good quality. I'd order from them again.

Was your coconut oil in solid or liquid form?
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy V. 16th January 2011, 11:15 pm

Now I'm checking out the Shea Essentials site and they look to have some really good stuff! thanks for the mention :-)
Amy V.
Amy V.

http://avbeautycentral.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 16th January 2011, 11:49 pm

i got my shea butter and jojoba oil from there and i will again their price is pretty cheap and the shea butter is great as well
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme09 17th January 2011, 12:11 am

I've order unrefined Shea butter on several occasions and I am satisfied with the quality, quantity, and especially the FREE fast shipping. I will continue to make purchases.
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 17th January 2011, 4:53 am

NaturalSinceBirth wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:I just bought some shea and coconut oil from them and they seem to be very good quality. I'd order from them again.

Was your coconut oil in solid or liquid form?

It was solid. I got the 92 degree coconut oil so that it doesn't melt as easily.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 17th January 2011, 10:25 am

yeah she is fast and shea butter is A+++ quality. i have been purchasing shea butter from her for about a year and a half.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird 17th January 2011, 10:34 am

With everyone saying such positive things about Shea Essentials I just went ahead and ordered 2 16oz ivory shea butter. I can't wait to try it.
cagebird
cagebird

http://www.darkerthanbrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 17th January 2011, 9:00 pm

Thanks ladies!!! Just signed up for her mailing list. Anyone have a free shipping code?
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 18th January 2011, 4:26 am

CurlyChefRobin wrote:Thanks ladies!!! Just signed up for her mailing list. Anyone have a free shipping code?

I do Very Happy

Free Shipping on orders of $10 or more. Expires January 22, 2011 Promo Code: NY2011
HTH!!
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 18th January 2011, 8:17 pm

Thanks so much!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird 22nd January 2011, 7:02 pm

NaturalSinceBirth wrote:I love shea essentials. I've purchased shea butter from them and i was surprised at the amount i received.. especially for an 8 oz. I got more than I expected Smile

I just ordered some mango, shea ,and cocoa butter. I also purchased some african soap in liquid and the bar. I also encouraged you to join the mailing list. I got free shipping on my last purchase. I don't get my order quickly though. I ordered on the 5th and its still not here Sad

Hi,
Can I ask if you got your order from them yet? I noticed a few ladies said they have fast shipping, but from what I am experiencing that's not the case. Unless they have shipped my products, but haven't informed me.
cagebird
cagebird

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 22nd January 2011, 10:02 pm

cagebird wrote:
NaturalSinceBirth wrote:I love shea essentials. I've purchased shea butter from them and i was surprised at the amount i received.. especially for an 8 oz. I got more than I expected Smile

Hi,
Can I ask if you got your order from them yet? I noticed a few ladies said they have fast shipping, but from what I am experiencing that's not the case. Unless they have shipped my products, but haven't informed me.

Hey!
Yes I did receive my order. I got it on Thursday. Its takes like 2 weeks to receive it. She sent off my order like a week later after I purchased. I really hate that Mad

I don't know how long ago it was when you purchased, but if you log into your account and go to order status it should say if its been processed or not and the tracking number should be there too. You're also going to receive an email when its been shipped.
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird 22nd January 2011, 10:17 pm

NaturalSinceBirth wrote:
cagebird wrote:

Hi,

Hey!
Yes I did receive my order. I got it on Thursday. Its takes like 2 weeks to receive it. She sent off my order like a week later after I purchased. I really hate that Mad

I don't know how long ago it was when you purchased, but if you log into your account and go to order status it should say if its been processed or not and the tracking number should be there too. You're also going to receive an email when its been shipped.

Wow 2 weeks!! No wonder the shipping is free. There is always a catch isn't there. I will sign into my account to check my order status. Thanks for the quick response and helpful information.
cagebird
cagebird

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 22nd January 2011, 11:15 pm

cagebird wrote:
NaturalSinceBirth wrote:
cagebird wrote:

Hi,

Hey!

Wow 2 weeks!! No wonder the shipping is free. There is always a catch isn't there. I will sign into my account to check my order status. Thanks for the quick response and helpful information.

Your Welcome!
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down