CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going to happen to my color?

2 posters

Go down

What's going to happen to my color? Empty What's going to happen to my color?

Post by ~JOME~ 8th January 2010, 4:32 pm

OK, my last relaxer was in the beginning of September 2009, but before that I had some permanent highlights put in. It's 4 months later and I have about two inches of new growth. My question is will my new growth clash with the highlights that's in my relaxed hair? I don't want to add any more color, as a matter of fact, I like my pop of color whenever I do my transition styles. Has anyone gone through this and did the color affected your new growth and how?
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

What's going to happen to my color? Empty Re: What's going to happen to my color?

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 8th January 2010, 4:41 pm

I actually colored my hair from auburn to dark brown my 1st month of transitioning. Now I have about 3.5 inches of NG and the brown has faded to light brown....it looks crazy. Thats another reason why I'm chopping these permed ends off. But u can always do a rinse....they're semi permanent and dont have bleach or ammonia. But it's obviously gonna be noticeable once ur hair continues to grow. But no, it doesnt affect the NG in any way.
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down