CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-)

2 posters

Go down

Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-) Empty Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-)

Post by envizionj 3rd January 2010, 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Enjoy 10% off your Entire Order for the Entire Month of January @ http://www.butters-n-bars.com/

Just Use Coupon Code
2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by envizionj on 3rd January 2010, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-) Empty Re: Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-)

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th January 2010, 9:05 am

envizionj wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Enjoy 10% off your Entire Order for the Entire Month of January @ http://www.butters-n-bars.com/

Just Use Coupon Code

Hi Envizionj~

Can you tell me more about this product. It this for moisture? What products are you using?

Thanks
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-) Empty Re: Butters-n-Bars Coupon Codes For January 2010 :-)

Post by envizionj 7th January 2010, 3:16 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
envizionj wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Enjoy 10% off your Entire Order for the Entire Month of January @ http://www.butters-n-bars.com/

Just Use Coupon Code

Hi Envizionj~

Can you tell me more about this product. It this for moisture? What products are you using?

Thanks
I use Butters-N-Bars unrefined shea butter, which is beige in color, since this brand does not make my head itch unlike the very yellow shea butter as well as the mango butter. I combine shea butter, mango butter, unrefined Nutiva coconut oil and a little Nature's Blessings pomade. I apply my mix to damp hair and then do my twist outs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th January 2010, 11:14 am

Thanks.....Envizionj~
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down