CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Dullness

3 posters

Go down

Hair Dullness Empty Hair Dullness

Post by thouse 1st January 2010, 12:30 pm

I guess I am looking for ways to make my hair shine. When I had a relaxer my hair was really shiny but now no matter what I put on it, it just wont. I use Carol's daughter hair honey and balm, I also have a mixture of unrefined shea butter, jojoba oil, olive oil, aloe vera gel that I use to moisturize my hair but still it doesnt shine. I was thinking that maybe if I rinsed my hair jet black that might help. Any suggestions????

thouse

Back to top Go down

Hair Dullness Empty Re: Hair Dullness

Post by Muz 1st January 2010, 12:35 pm

Try Castor Oil, it makes my hair really shiny. I DC with it (along with my Conditioner), and I use it to seal in moisture sometimes. Be careful, sometimes it can be a little heavy, so you can also mix it in a spray bottle with some water (but make sure you shake well before every use).
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thouse 1st January 2010, 1:30 pm

Thanks, I will try this. I actually have a spray bottle with water, jojoba oil, glycerin, and I believe olive oil in it to use when I freshen up my hair styles, but I will try castor oil.

thouse

Back to top Go down

Post by herlucidsKy 2nd January 2010, 7:10 pm

try extra virgin coconut oil, i think it gives the best shine hands down IMO. you can also try vegetable glycerin mixed with equal amounts of water or more..depends on what your hair prefers.
herlucidsKy
herlucidsKy

http://members.fotki.com/galacticdust/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down