CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Cassia at an Indian store

3 posters

Go down

Finding Cassia at an Indian store Empty Finding Cassia at an Indian store

Post by afrolicious 31st December 2009, 7:06 pm

Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you have been able to find Cassia Obavata (a.k.a Clear Henna) at the Indian/Arab Grocery stores? I live in Toronto Canada, (Scarborough for those that know) where there a plenty of Indian stores. I'm able to find the BAQ Henna such as Jamila, but to find Cassia.. with those that I ask, they don't even know what it is?

Besides on line like Hennasooq, does anyone know of any Indian/Arab store in Scarborough, or in Little India (Gerrard east area) that carry Cassia? Been seaching but having a hard time.

Thanks

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Finding Cassia at an Indian store Empty Re: Finding Cassia at an Indian store

Post by LearninToLove 4th January 2010, 7:51 pm

This is not what you're looking for, but this title caught my attention since one of my children are named Cassia! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I wonder how they pronounce it.
LearninToLove
LearninToLove

http://www.my-natural-motherhood-journey.com/work-at-home-mom-to

Back to top Go down

Post by afrolicious 4th January 2010, 8:04 pm

LearninToLove wrote:This is not what you're looking for, but this title caught my attention since one of my children are named Cassia! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I wonder how they pronounce it.

That's cute. It does make a good name.

For anyone.. I was in a Health food store today and stumbled on Light Mountain Natural Neutral Henna. It says it has cassia. Has anyone had any experience with this?

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzy247 13th July 2010, 2:07 pm

Interesting question.. I'm not in Canada however I have been looking for Cassia as well. I think it may be pronounced different or maybe called a different name in their language.. Hopefully someone will chime in.. I can't afford online shipping prices so...

mizzy247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down