CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your PJism raging out of control?

+5
Lynnieluve
quincie1479
traveljunkie08
NylaCoils
Tmochava
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is your PJism raging out of control? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your PJism raging out of control?

Post by SisterBoyd 8th February 2010, 5:20 pm

How do you apply the clay and what benefits does it do to your hair?[/quote]

Actually, I used it on my hair, face, body, and feet Wink I love it. For my hair - its a great clarifier! My hair was thicker, dense, shiny, and felt stronger. I would recommend it to everyone. However, you have to make sure that you DC afterwards as you might experience some dryness.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Is your PJism raging out of control? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is your PJism raging out of control?

Post by curlyq145 8th February 2010, 7:24 pm

SisterBoyd wrote:How do you apply the clay and what benefits does it do to your hair?

Actually, I used it on my hair, face, body, and feet Wink I love it. For my hair - its a great clarifier! My hair was thicker, dense, shiny, and felt stronger. I would recommend it to everyone. However, you have to make sure that you DC afterwards as you might experience some dryness.[/quote]

Thanks for replying. What do you add to the clay and how long do you leave it on your hair?
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 8th February 2010, 7:35 pm

Thanks for replying. What do you add to the clay and how long do you leave it on your hair?[/quote]

I added an entire can of coconut milk, which was probably too much, ACV, some oils (I can't remember if it was my blend of oils), and some distilled water. I have it detailed in my Butters'n'Bars thread under my name and there is a thread for Bentonite Clay and I believe is posted it there as well.

You can use anything you want. Try checking out the bentonite clay thread(s) as the other ladies share their recipes and outcomes. I think you'll like however you mix yours, but remember to DC afterwards. Just something to keep in mind - ACV is a clarifier, oils and milks (diary) are moisturizers, dairy is protein, and water is a mixer. So use this as your guide when thinking of ingredients to add to your clay.

I left mine in for a good part of the day. That again is up to you.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyq145 8th February 2010, 11:29 pm

SisterBoyd wrote:Thanks for replying. What do you add to the clay and how long do you leave it on your hair?

I added an entire can of coconut milk, which was probably too much, ACV, some oils (I can't remember if it was my blend of oils), and some distilled water. I have it detailed in my Butters'n'Bars thread under my name and there is a thread for Bentonite Clay and I believe is posted it there as well.

You can use anything you want. Try checking out the bentonite clay thread(s) as the other ladies share their recipes and outcomes. I think you'll like however you mix yours, but remember to DC afterwards. Just something to keep in mind - ACV is a clarifier, oils and milks (diary) are moisturizers, dairy is protein, and water is a mixer. So use this as your guide when thinking of ingredients to add to your clay.

I left mine in for a good part of the day. That again is up to you.[/quote]

thanks...will try at some point!
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2