CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC

4 posters

Go down

Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC Empty Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC

Post by afrolicious 16th December 2009, 4:50 pm

HI ladies,

I wanted to find out your comparison experiences with of these conditioners? Especially if you are on the protein sensitive side.

I've used the Elucence but I'm somewhat curious about trying the honey hemp. Both of them consist of small quantities of protein but which ones did you find the most moisturizing.

Note I'm not the biggest coconut oil fan (it makes my hair dry and hard), but I know in a conditioner or treatment that it is good. Not sure if anyone has had problems with the Honey Hemp condish, as for the most part I'm hearing rave reviews.

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC Empty Re: Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC

Post by mechuono 17th December 2009, 12:09 am

i use honey hemp in conjuction with coconut oil as a leave in conditioner and the concoction leaves my hair shiny and moisturized. i haven't used the other product tho

mechuono

Back to top Go down

Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC Empty Re: Oyin HOney Hemp condish vs Elucence MBC

Post by rosscd 17th December 2009, 5:23 pm

I love Elucence. I have tried both and Oyin did nothing for my hair. I just purchased a 64oz bottle of the Elucence MBC. It is my go to co-wash; especially with a little castor oil.
rosscd
rosscd

Back to top Go down

Post by afrolicious 17th December 2009, 8:02 pm

rosscd wrote:I love Elucence. I have tried both and Oyin did nothing for my hair. I just purchased a 64oz bottle of the Elucence MBC. It is my go to co-wash; especially with a little castor oil.

Do you find that things that contain high quantaties of coconut oil does not do much for your hair? Since Oyin has that in it. Elucence has a combination of coconut oil and olive oil that balances out.

Thanks for your reply, it's very rare that you hear that OYin HHC didn't work for them.

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 18th December 2009, 11:10 pm

I LOVE the Honey Hemp condish!!!!
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down