CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Sister

+2
Tria
NylaCoils
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Sister

Post by raniesaj 8th January 2010, 11:13 pm

LOL!!! Well, I almost caught it, but I keep forgetting that all my hair is gone and I'm so used to not touching it for fear of messing up my style. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So it's been pretty easy not to pick up that habit so far... But everyone else wants to touch it!! It's crazy!!! Like when a woman is pregnant and everyone wants to touch her stomach (which, BTW, I CAN'T STAND!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Did you touch me before I was pregnant?!?!?!), well now every one wants to touch my hair... What is with that?!?!? And I get the whole "your texturizer looks great" thing. As if!!! LOL!!! These are ALL NATURAL curls BABAY!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL!!!
raniesaj
raniesaj

Back to top Go down

Big Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Sister

Post by raniesaj 8th January 2010, 11:19 pm

Oh, Thank you Lynnieluve. I also check out your fotki site. You have a beautiful smile!!! I love that you husband help with your BC!!! That is AWESOME that he supports you so much!!! You are beautiful!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raniesaj
raniesaj

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2