CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My most devastating natural hair moment EVER!!!

Go down

My most devastating natural hair moment EVER!!! Empty My most devastating natural hair moment EVER!!!

Post by HappigocurliJenn 14th December 2009, 12:25 am

After unintentionally transitioning for a little over a year I went natural for the 2nd and last time in my life in Oct 2008. I did my 2nd BC. I wanted my hair to be long enough to put in a bun in case I didn't know what else to do with it. In Jan 2009 I decided to go in for a routine trim.... the stylist said she knew how to work with natural hair and I trusted her because I went to her before. OMG... this lady chopped off 3-4 inches of my hair. I looked like a chia pet and lost 6 months of hard work.

I cried all the way to my cousins house. How she ever understood what I was saying through my tears and my imitation of Mariah Carey's high pitched singing voice I will never know.

The stylist had straightened my hair and I spent 3 weeks afraid to wash my hair because I was scared of what I would look like.

This 3rd BC happened during the winter and had I no choice but to WnG as I didn't know any other hairstyles and I couldn't do a pony to save my life. I wish I had found this CurlyNikki much sooner then I would have been able to cope.

Needless to say I don't go to any stylists or salons anymore for anything.

I just had to get this off my chest.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down