CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blakbutterfli - Leona and I are BACK!

+23
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
tiashaunteé
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
Freestyles
lovesunshine17
Lynnieluve
Kea::curls
ChrsLvsBks
nmoultry
lena73
BlakButterfli
27 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Empty Re: Blakbutterfli - Leona and I are BACK!

Post by BlakButterfli 18th June 2010, 12:40 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lady!! I am glad that you and Leona are well!! If you come to MI in your travels let me know!

You ain't said nothing but a word! I'll definitely PM you if I get up that way. Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Empty Re: Blakbutterfli - Leona and I are BACK!

Post by BlakButterfli 18th June 2010, 12:44 pm

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th June 2010, 5:04 pm

Welcome back, BB! Congrats on your promotion! That's awesome! Good to hear you and Leona are well!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 21st June 2010, 12:56 am

Thanks Curls. You are looking mucho fierce-o in our Avi!
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 21st June 2010, 1:16 am

Good to see you back on the block! Hi Leona! (waving!)
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Empty Henna Time

Post by BlakButterfli 5th July 2010, 4:35 pm

I am currenlty doing a Henna on my hair for the first time! Somehow, I posted on the Curl Street Journal as a new topic when I meant to just add to my current thread.

I'll post the results tonight!

Last edited by BlakButterfli on 5th July 2010, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th July 2010, 5:06 pm

Welcome back!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 5th July 2010, 5:47 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Welcome back!!

Thanks Sweet! How are you? Love the mysterious vibe from your Avi. Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 18th July 2010, 6:02 pm

Hey!! how are you?
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 5th October 2010, 1:38 pm

OMG - I haven't posted on here in quite sometime! I literally look at all the postings in the journal and I just get intimidated! lol

But, I hope everyone is doing well and is loving their hair. Leona is currently secured up in a nice curly weave. I'm trying to keep my hair put away until the end of the year, but I do deep condition or henna when I take it down.
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 1:44 pm

Hey BB, what u so intimidated for? girl please...we'z fam up in here so stop hiding. and umm...weave or no weave...i need some PICS!! bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 5th October 2010, 1:59 pm

Heyyy Nubie! lol Girl, folks on here be ON IT with the hair! Twists this, braid-out that! I've been natural for almost three years and I've gotten as innovative as a puff. lol

My hair is a constant source of frustration for me. I love it, then hate it. Can't imagine myself with a relaxer, but Lord, why did I go natural. Back and forth, up and down. I noticed that when I come on here, I rant and rave about my hair and I don't want my negative posts to outweigh the postitive ones. So, I bowed out.

But, I plan on visiting a lot more and maybe doing something and talking about it enough where it may help someone else. Smile

Oh - here's my current curly style. The hair was pretty cheap and there a million chicks down here in Dallas who do sew-ins, so that's what I had done. I've had it up about a week or so and will switch it up in November. I had a curly bob before that one and that pic is below too. I just needed a break from my hair, though I must confess to missing my little coils and curls.

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Tn10

Blakbutterfli  - Leona and I are BACK! - Page 12 Bob_me10
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 2:09 pm

yes bb please do that...i like to read the good and the bad and i appreciate even the bad cuz at least ur honest! toya recently shared her story about transitionin again cuz she decided to get a texturizer n didnt feel comfortable in her twa, i really respect her honesty cuz im sure there are other folks who feel the same way. we as women always have some type of insecurities they we try n suppress. on the outside u look like everything is all put together n can be crumblin on the inside Crying or Very sad its just reality n life though and we not perfect.

im frustrated that i cant cornrow or flat twist so im only subjected to 2strands Neutral so dont feel bad. im rantin n ravin on whatever comes to my mind to get it off my chest, look at it as therapy, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 15th October 2010, 12:48 pm

NubieNatty wrote:yes bb please do that...i like to read the good and the bad and i appreciate even the bad cuz at least ur honest! toya recently shared her story about transitionin again cuz she decided to get a texturizer n didnt feel comfortable in her twa, i really respect her honesty cuz im sure there are other folks who feel the same way. we as women always have some type of insecurities they we try n suppress. on the outside u look like everything is all put together n can be crumblin on the inside Crying or Very sad its just reality n life though and we not perfect.

im frustrated that i cant cornrow or flat twist so im only subjected to 2strands Neutral so dont feel bad. im rantin n ravin on whatever comes to my mind to get it off my chest, look at it as therapy, lol.

lol - I need to learn how to do something besides my little twists. And thanks for your postive words. That's why I love this board so much - the ladies on here are awesome! Present company included. Smile
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th October 2010, 1:23 pm

Hey you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 15th October 2010, 2:12 pm

Heyyy Sweet! How are you, lady! I love the sheen on your curls in your Avatar! You dang Guru - what did you use? Smile
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th October 2010, 2:33 pm

Hey lady!! How you be? LOL
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12