CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two 100% Shea Butter Manufactures

Go down

Two 100% Shea Butter Manufactures Empty Two 100% Shea Butter Manufactures

Post by WarriorPrincess 11th December 2009, 11:48 pm

Hey Ladies:

Wanted to put you guys onto two of my favorite pure shea butter manufacturers:

Chic Afrique (don't know price)

RA Cosmetics (4.99 4oz) In select Walmarts (ATL Columbia and Memorial Location)

These products are hand made from pure shea and the only thing added is the essential fruit oils (mango, cucumber melon, lavender and so on). These are both black women so buying from them would be supporting black businesses. I'm really proud of the RA Cosmetics for I could only get her product from my local health food store here in ATL (Sevananda). But this summer she got distribution into Walmart.

Chic Afrique you have to order direct, as far as I know. So when I found RA I just switched as I was turned onto Chic through my loctician. The quality is comparable and the SMELL of both--oh my! Leaves your hair and body smelling edible. For real! I don't like the regular unrefined shea w/o some scent. It stinks. But there are only two ingredients in these, last time I checked, shea and the oil! Try it.

I've been using RA for about three years now. And chic afrique for years due to my loctician.

So happy shea-ing! YOu guys will love this stuff--especially if you want your hair smelling good and have the conditioning benefit of pure shea!
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess

Back to top Go down

Two 100% Shea Butter Manufactures Empty Re: Two 100% Shea Butter Manufactures

Post by WarriorPrincess 11th December 2009, 11:53 pm

oops...Chic does have some retailers (or independent stylist) where you can buy. My old loctician Bac 2 Locs is the first one. So just look up your state and see where she has retailers. But could be cheaper to order direct!

Tootles!
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess

Back to top Go down