CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salon in NYC

3 posters

Go down

Salon in NYC Empty Salon in NYC

Post by Ms.Fenty 2nd March 2011, 12:04 am

I'm looking for a natural hair salon in the NYC area. I'm not ready to BC yet, but I want to know where to go when I am ready. But I don't just want a BC stylist, I'd love to have a stylist to cut my natural hair whenever necessary. I actually live in CT, but I'm really close to NYC, so I figure that equals more options.

I'd love to hear about others' experiences, good and bad (just in case I need to know where to avoid too)

Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Salon in NYC Empty Re: Salon in NYC

Post by Ms.Fenty 4th March 2011, 11:22 pm

Anyone? Crying or Very sad
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Post by Music8192 5th March 2011, 12:35 am

awww.. i don't know of any to be honest with you. If you do some research they are around but pricey. I had someone cut of the rest of my relaxed ends,and I've been my stylist ever since lol. There is a natural hair salon that I would like to go to in the future. It's pricey but will save up for it. It's downtown manhattan and the name is call done Up. http://doneup.com/ thats the link. There is more im sure just have to do some research. hope you find places you like.
Music8192
Music8192

Back to top Go down

Post by slimwithabs 5th March 2011, 1:38 am

Kinda pricey but U get what U pay for here it is: http://www.missjessies.com/site/index.htm
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down